Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

****. I gonna get one hopefully launch. Did you see that project red said they will release a update in 2021 that will optimize for next gen?
Yessir I actually preordered the hard copy because it was like 10$ off on amazon and it’s a free upgrade to the PS5.

Advertisement
CYBERPUNKKKKKKK

In case you were wondering, yes you can choose whether your character is circumcised or not and the girth.

Advertisement
The division 2
No mans sky
Madden
FIFA
My kid plays Minecraft and I get blasted and build redic stuff on there to blow his mind.

Was tempted to buy Cyberpunk on PS4 until I saw how absolutely garbage it looks.

Ayyy my favorite thread.

Been playing valhalla, control and just started cyberpunk last night.

Advertisement
I’ve been enjoying Star Wars Squadrons even though I totally suck at flight simulators

Was tempted to buy Cyberpunk on PS4 until I saw how absolutely garbage it looks.
Yep, I only have a PS4 (I have a PC, but I use it to run CRPGs rather than something as intensive as Cyberpunk 2077).

I kinda knew it'd be a disaster when they refused to allow any console footage out and didn't lift the console review embargo until release day.

It basically looks like a Switch port on a PS4 / Xbox One. I'll hold off until I can get my hands on a PS5 and they release the PS5 version (the next gen consoles are running a backwards compatible version right now).

It's a ****** thing to do by CDPR tbh.

My review copy was borderline unplayable. It’s better now but I still cannot crack 80 FPS at 1080p, maxed graphics though it may be, it’s just not a nice enough or technically advanced enough game to justify the performance. That said? It is exactly the game I wanted it to be. It is a love letter to the early 2000s Deus Ex, with all the good and bad that comes with. Also I am sorry for my prolonged hiatus of posting here. My life has been interesting as of late. I would recommend Cyberpunk on a sale in like a month or so. I would not expect much improvement performance-wise until mid-January but it’s by no means a ‘garbage’ game. Outside of that? I am playing Phantasy Star Online 2, Divinity 2, Total War: Warhammer 2 and For Honor.

Advertisement
How is cyberpunk?
I've only played to the tutorial chip on performance mode. I changed a lot of settings and turned off HDR on the Xbox and it doesn't look washed anymore. I have a 4k TV but no VRR so I would imagine it would look better onna c series oled. I'll post again after I've played a little if you were looking for content review.

My review copy was borderline unplayable. It’s better now but I still cannot crack 80 FPS at 1080p, maxed graphics though it may be, it’s just not a nice enough or technically advanced enough game to justify the performance. That said? It is exactly the game I wanted it to be. It is a love letter to the early 2000s Deus Ex, with all the good and bad that comes with. Also I am sorry for my prolonged hiatus of posting here. My life has been interesting as of late. I would recommend Cyberpunk on a sale in like a month or so. I would not expect much improvement performance-wise until mid-January but it’s by no means a ‘garbage’ game. Outside of that? I am playing Phantasy Star Online 2, Divinity 2, Total War: Warhammer 2 and For Honor.
Sebille or lohse?

Pssh. Both. I am playing as Lohse this play through and Sebille is who my friend is playing with primarily, she ends fights in the first round xD

Advertisement
I was totally disappointed once I saw the reviews and videos because I was really looking forward to playing it. It’s especially disappointing because it was supposed to be last gen game and from what I’ve seen it’s unplayable on a regular PS4 or xbox 1. Maybe by the time I actually get a ps5 it will be a discount title and I can pick it up for like $19.99

Yeah. The performance is atrocious all things considered. It’s not because of anything in particular, it just seems that... Somehow, after 9 years, it was rushed and was never polished. I expect it to get better but I doubt it will get much better. The good news is it works really well (besides the driving). As I said, it really feels like a game that belongs in the mid-2000s as opposed to 2020. It’s not Duke Nukem Forever but it’s also not Red Dead Redemption 2 or GTA5 quality and levels of excellence. I would put it in the sandbox RPG genre and compare it more to something of an indie title which is not high praise as I have played many very polished indie games. In many ways, it feels like a Bethesda product, Cyberpunk. I helped make a review 20 hours in but I myself could put out my thoughts back opinions on things if you wish. One thing I will heap praise on it for is the freedom it allows. After so many more recent RPGs railroad you and force you down a path or a linear story, Cyberpunk (after a bit) opens up to be more like Borderlands mixed with Fallout: New Vegas instead of (insert recent ‘RPG’ here).

Soooo does anybody have a modded Xbox or Xbox 360? Thinking about purchasing one. Comes with 400 Xbox 360 games, 300 Xbox games and 15000 old school Nintendo, Sega, Super Nintendo and arcade games.

Pssh. Both. I am playing as Lohse this play through and Sebille is who my friend is playing with primarily, she ends fights in the first round xD
Lohse is my typa lady. Beautiful and just a little demonic.

For some reason I never liked sebille. Reminded me of a girl fenris until the end lol

Advertisement
Back