Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

Man, I’m still ****ed I wasn’t able to get a PS5 preorder. I’ll probably just look forward to picking up the new CoD Black Ops and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla on the PS4 and call it a year.
Yo follow @wario64 on Twitter and turn on your notifications. I missed the fist wave of best buy today and barely got the second with one in my cart. It wasn't letting people add in the second wave but if you already had in cart you could check out. That dude hooks it up on when things are dropping.

Advertisement
No interest in buying one straight out of the box - always takes a while for developers to catch up to the new tech.

As for recently played games: Days Gone, which is now a PS4 classic for me. Highly recommended.
Cyberpunk at 4k 120hz on launch will be nice. Now i gotta upgrade my 60hz tv but it is about time anyway.

Anyone cop a new console preorder?!

Got cucked on a ps5, but got a series X today.
Was able to get a Target preorder on the PS5 the first day, I was lucky af I had to make an account and all before I could checkout. Lol

I preordered Cyberpunk 2077 today as well since it had a special discount. Plan on getting Black ops Cold War and the newest Assasins Creed as well.
Buying a new monitor as well so I’m upgrading basically everything in November. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was able to get a Target preorder on the PS5 the first day, I was lucky af I had to make an account and all before I could checkout. Lol

I preordered Cyberpunk 2077 today as well since it had a special discount. Plan on getting Black ops Cold War and the newest Assasins Creed as well.
Buying a new monitor as well so I’m upgrading basically everything in November. Lol
****. I gonna get one hopefully launch. Did you see that project red said they will release a update in 2021 that will optimize for next gen?

Advertisement
So why did that website cut off Dr Disrespect. Somebody @ this noob.
The best theory I've read is that Twitch realised they'd made a mistake offering him so much money to be the face of their brand - especially when Shroud / Ninja (and other Mixer streamers) came back on the market. So they fabricated a TOS breach to get out of the contract.

It's with the lawyers now tho, so we might never know.

Rocket League free to play starting today.
Pretty fun game to play for an hour or two drinking beer with some bro’s. My buddy is in the top division.. pretty much 1 v 3’s while I zoom around hammered trying to ram people

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back