VIDEO: Patchan "on a high" now that he's healthy

View as article
I'm a huge fan of his. If he can stay healthy he will be a factor. There are not enough reps to go around for all of the impact DEs we have

Advertisement
If he can stay healthy look out... He's a game changer & gives scary depth!

This is how I feel to. Saw a pic of him standing next JJ and they were about the same size surprisingly. Patchan has size and speed to succeed in manny's defense w/ similar skill set to Joe Jackson in terms of speed on the edge. If he stays healthy he could be a factor imo next year not early but last in the season assuming there will be injuries.

He has superior hands to **** near the whole line. Got some mean moves too.

I've torn my ACL twice (same knee) and my brother has torn his twice (each knee). Knowing how difficult rehab and strength/conditioning, and getting back into football shape, I'm wishing him the best and will be looking for #19 on the field.

Advertisement
Rooting for this kid, loves the U even with his injuries and getting buried in the depth chart he never quit and will contribute this year and next

I've torn my ACL twice (same knee) and my brother has torn his twice (each knee). #19 on the field.

dont-believe-you.gif

Advertisement
So he must have tore his ACL against FSU. Just goes to show that we really should not speculate about injuries unless someone in the know reveals it. Pretty sure we all thought it was just a cartilage issue.

Advertisement
Back