Video of Mark Walton's 2 TD that were called back.. SIAP

I watched both or their HS films objectively. Scarlett's looked better. After watching the first few games, I have to admit that I was likely wrong. Walton looks freaky. I just hope they don't add 30lbs to his frame and slow him down.

I cant believe people thought Scarlett was better LMAO

Advertisement
U guys are trying way too hard... We are counting touchdowns that didnt count now? Cmon mane how about someone post the highlights of his 10 carries for 23 yards that did count

**** Vern why you salty you know the refs were trying to beat us too
Thats true, but I aint salty just call em like I see them

Im with vern on this, though those were some good plays he ran, the kid is just a weapon those calls were so trash

U guys are trying way too hard... We are counting touchdowns that didnt count now? Cmon mane how about someone post the highlights of his 10 carries for 23 yards that did count

exactly

waltons good but y was everyone on scarletts sack bama uf fsu miami ........its the cieling that scarlett has. can he be a bust sure but i still would of took him over Walton like cook over Yearby but we are miami we should have them all no excuses. tell em bleak

Advertisement

exactly

waltons good but y was everyone on scarletts sack bama uf fsu miami ........its the cieling that scarlett has. can he be a bust sure but i still would of took him over Walton like cook over Yearby but we are miami we should have them all no excuses. tell em bleak

In what facking language is this written?
Go suck on Scarlett's *******.

Holy sheet now you're upset at folks praising one of our freshman backs?
You're a miserable ****-rag....stick to what you do best, posting rumors about
phantom suspensions.

Sickening to look at those. They were a thing of beauty. At that point it appears Mr. Referee was just trying to keep Nebraska in the game & prevent a complete woodshed.:confusion:

Advertisement

They are basing that off Scarlett "size and speed" and that alone.

Anyone who just watches there tape know Walton is superior in every single aspect.

For a guy Scarlett size, he runs extremely timid and soft. Watlon runs angry.

Scarlett also lacks lateral quickness and vision. I said before he runs like a stiff.

And to all the people who thought Walton was "Avegerage", does that look average to you? I thought he had "no speed". ?

Exactly I remember people saying he had no speed.....he broke off against Neb and was gone I know It's just Neb but he looked pretty fast....Georgia wasn't drooling over him for nothing....My GOD Im glad he came! I agree Scarlett may be a step faster but dude can ball Scarlett probably wouldn't seen the field much with him here, still would have been nice to have Scarlett though.

I watched both or their HS films objectively. Scarlett's looked better. After watching the first few games, I have to admit that I was likely wrong. Walton looks freaky. I just hope they don't add 30lbs to his frame and slow him down.

We'll he's at 195 as a Freshman, his Ideal weight would be around 210-215 seeing that he is 5-10.

Advertisement
What bothered me the most about the holding calls on those plays was the fact that Nebraska was holding on virtually every play and they weren't calling it.

Holy sheet now you're upset at folks praising one of our freshman backs?
You're a miserable ****-rag....stick to what you do best, posting rumors about
phantom suspensions.

Oh my!! good lawd.. Shots fired in this joint..

**** Vern why you salty you know the refs were trying to beat us too
Thats true, but I aint salty just call em like I see them

True but those were 60+ all purpose yards taken away

They put it on this highlight reel https://youtu.be/2FnFVL6JhmU

Advertisement
this is where Al needs to ratchet up the ruthlessness, due to his gross underachieving he doesnt even know yet that you cant leave margin for error because when canes are great, they than have to deal with the refs trying to stop us, you gotta stomp when you can cause ur palying 11 on 15

Advertisement
Back