Video of Mark Walton's 2 TD that were called back.. SIAP

Advertisement
**** that kid is sick!

I was moving Saturday and had to DVR the game. Stupid DVR missed almost the entire 4th quarter. What was the penalty that called back his second TD?

I also think I read that Carter was tossed for targeting as well. Is that true?

Last edited:
seemed like those flags were thrown late on both plays. i knew the second one was gonna get flagged based off of the pattern of the scumbag refs.

Advertisement
Both questionable calls, calls that could be called on every play. Neither yards hands left the framework nor did they grab enough jersey to warrant holding. Sunny pancaked his dude.

Looking at the replays here, they both were bs. Dobard did what is done on every play.

I cant believe people thought Scarlett was better LMAO

They are basing that off Scarlett "size and speed" and that alone.

Anyone who just watches there tape know Walton is superior in every single aspect.

For a guy Scarlett size, he runs extremely timid and soft. Watlon runs angry.

Scarlett also lacks lateral quickness and vision. I said before he runs like a stiff.

And to all the people who thought Walton was "Avegerage", does that look average to you? I thought he had "no speed". ?

Advertisement
U guys are trying way too hard... We are counting touchdowns that didnt count now? Cmon mane how about someone post the highlights of his 10 carries for 23 yards that did count

U guys are trying way too hard... We are counting touchdowns that didnt count now? Cmon mane how about someone post the highlights of his 10 carries for 23 yards that did count

just bc they don't count doesn't mean you can't appreciate his skills on display. i like that it shows that walton is faster than some think. kinda has that sneaky edgerrin james speed.

just bc they don't count doesn't mean you can't appreciate his skills on display. i like that it shows that walton is faster than some think. kinda has that sneaky edgerrin james speed.

agreed I actually love him catching out of the backfield, i just dont love him as a pure runner

Advertisement
seemed like those flags were thrown late on both plays. i knew the second one was gonna get flagged based off of the pattern of the scumbag refs.

Yep.
Dude had not even stepped into the end-zone and I was telling someone that the second one was going to be called back.
It was ridiculous.

Advertisement

**** Vern why you salty you know the refs were trying to beat us too

Advertisement
Back