Video from today’s practice

Advertisement
**** those new practice cleats they are wearing are nice af!

practice cleats.PNG

Advertisement
Thanks for posting brock

Polendey needs to get up with one of the QB's after practice and just work on catching. He needs to get some confidence. Guy looking like his 1st time on every catch.

Thanks for posting brock

Polendey needs to get up with one of the QB's after practice and just work on catching. He needs to get some confidence. Guy looking like his 1st time on every catch.
Yeah you can tell both Jordan and Mallory are more natural catching the ball than him. He looks uncomfortable doing it at times lol

Advertisement
Anybody notice Knowles missed the ball during the drill & carter didn’t 2 times. I know it’s just a drill but it’s clear to see who the better athlete is. Hate to be mean but Knowles just doesn’t have it.

The guy who does the footballville channel does a good job with these videos otherwise we wouldn’t be seeing not much of anything since we don’t do that camp report videos that often lol

Yeah you can tell both Jordan and Mallory are more natural catching the ball than him. He looks uncomfortable doing it at times lol
His role maybe just blocking and maybe a pass here and there just to keep teams honest.

If our OL can be above average, we should rush for over 2,500 yds as a team this year. Our stable of RBs is insane. And that is excluding Robert Burns. If he is actually healthy and plays, good lord

Advertisement
Who started FOOTBALLVILLETV? How do they have access to the practices?

Just seems weird a youtube channel gained media rights? I may be way off. Someone school me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back