Video from today’s practice

If our OL can be above average, we should rush for over 2,500 yds as a team this year. Our stable of RBs is insane. And that is excluding Robert Burns. If he is actually healthy and plays, good lord
I'm feeling Robert Burns is going to be a key part of our running game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who started FOOTBALLVILLETV? How do they have access to the practices?

Just seems weird a youtube channel gained media rights? I may be way off. Someone school me.

A little known secret . . . one guy in Footballville has a cousin - and they quietly turned the Hubble Telescope - caught in a small solar ion storm - thus the shaky images.

There's ways.

And then, there's ways.

I think Burns is going to kill somebody this year. That clean cut I feed the homeless stuff is a front.
Dude has been dying to hit somebody since his junior year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now I know why we are getting rave reviews on our tight ends, there being covered by a slow non athletic coach who ducks when the ball goes over his head.

Advertisement
Anybody notice Knowles missed the ball during the drill & carter didn’t 2 times. I know it’s just a drill but it’s clear to see who the better athlete is. Hate to be mean but Knowles just doesn’t have it.
Because he didn't catch a racket ball? Riiiigggghhhtttt. Knowles is no all ACC guy but from all accounts he has made significant improvements and will contribute this year on ST and in a backup role.

Thanks for posting brock

Polendey needs to get up with one of the QB's after practice and just work on catching. He needs to get some confidence. Guy looking like his 1st time on every catch.

Dude thats really bad. he bats it then catches it. to a fluid motion thats asking for a pick if he gets hit at all.

Advertisement
Back