VIDEO: Dawson says trust is growing in Brashard Smith

View as article
Yeah I think for better or worse (well clearly worse) we just never actually thought the game was in doubt and could just stick with it and win an ugly one
Someone mentioned earlier when you deliberately keep a snapcount down and limit possessions of teams you are clearly more talented than, those turnovers reallllllllly ***** you up because you dont have enough plays to recover. I rather throw deep early, create some distance and work the young guys in for reps. Even so, just take a freakin knee and no one really blinks..

Advertisement
Someone mentioned earlier when you deliberately keep a snapcount down and limit possessions of teams you are clearly more talented than, those turnovers reallllllllly ***** you up because you dont have enough plays to recover. I rather throw deep early, create some distance and work the young guys in for reps. Even so, just take a freakin knee and no one really blinks..
Yeah I mean I know it’s cool to say in a loss that we should have done something different

But for me leaning on our strength while TVD was clearly struggling big time isn’t the worst strategy, especially with the rain and the GT defense

Sometimes **** just doesn’t make sense at the end

Advertisement
Back