Video: CanesInsight on Local 10 sports

View as article
Advertisement
Sounds like [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] is "all in" on Perry being the starter.

Serious Question:

Will it really take until after the 2nd scrimmage to give him the job, or does he already have it? Meaning, is he already running with the 1s in 7 on 7?

Not-Sure-What-to-do-With-Hands-Talladega-Nights-Ricky-Bobby.gif

God bless you, Pete! I don't know you, but I will one day, and I'm proud to see a Cane family taking his "Insights" to new lengths! Congrats.

Advertisement
I've seen Will Manso and his wife at Canes games, several sports, several times, and he didn't seem to be on the job so he was going to go. Good to see him supporting.

Any Cane fan on here who isn't pumped from watching Pete go from HS to College to Pro doesn't understand the concept of "It's a U thing."

Pete said Delaney currently weighs about 205. Wow. 6'1, 205 is a large corner.

What a huge addition this kid looks like he is turning out to be.

Advertisement
Any Cane fan on here who isn't pumped from watching Pete go from HS to College to Pro doesn't understand the concept of "It's a U thing."

what if big time programs see his rise and hire him away.

for instance, what if someone in NYC offers him more money to cover the beloved New York Knicks? then he probably gone.

Advertisement
Great job Pete, smooth presentation, strong voice, authoritative and informative. Met you several times thru my son who wrote for some Rival sites and others sites too. Again very impressed. You rep well lol!

Advertisement
Pete - you really scrub up well! Looked sharp, sounded knowledgeable, mature - just really sharp.

A lot of us are proud of you, and proud for you.

Congrats Pete, that was extremely well done, very polished and authoritative, and no case of nerves.

Advertisement
Back