View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
FullSizeRender.jpg

[video=youtube_share;vpUUpVS8kEg]https://youtu.be/vpUUpVS8kEg[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
The thing that might be my favorite part of storm 18 they all seem to have that old school Cane mentality!

The thing that might be my favorite part of storm 18 they all seem to have that old school Cane mentality!

Yea there seems to be alot more leaders this class, haven't seen the full blown divas come out yet...

Agreed. This may sound cliche, but it feels like the truth: We're not just getting highly rated studs a la the Coker years...We're getting studs, most from Florida, with the right attitude; the drive, the dog, the humble beast, the savage, whatever you wanna call it. It's exciting to watch.

Advertisement
My man said Brown has been talking to him since ninth grade. Impressive and daunting that the coaches have to get on some of these high profile kids that early. Lots of people like to talk ****, and these coaches do get paid well but it emphasizes how much work goes into developing relationships.

And props to Camron. His U game is on point.

My man said Brown has been talking to him since ninth grade. Impressive and daunting that the coaches have to get on some of these high profile kids that early. Lots of people like to talk ****, and these coaches do get paid well but it emphasizes how much work goes into developing relationships.

That's how Richt does it, members of the staff have gone to and attend optimist games implanting the U in the kids heads as early as possible. **** there's 2020 Commits 2019 Commits and targets we are actively recruiting at all times in classes 2 to 4 years out.

That's how Richt does it, members of the staff have gone to and attend optimist games implanting the U in the kids heads as early as possible. **** there's 2020 Commits 2019 Commits and targets we are actively recruiting at all times in classes 2 to 4 years out.

It's why I could never be involved in college recruiting.

National Signing Day was a couple of weeks ago and should have worn the coaches out. They're already back on the trail for next year - it's absolutely relentless AND they have to actually coach their players on top of that.

National Signing Day was a couple of weeks ago and should have worn the coaches out. They're already back on the trail for next year - it's absolutely relentless AND they have to actually coach their players on top of that.

They are well compensated.

Advertisement
His attitude just shines here. Constantly saying he's a beast and how he's going to get the team hyped? That's swagger that's I'm the baddest mutha****er here and I'm about to show the world and that's what a Cane is all about. Love this kid

Last edited:

It's still a lot of work. How many hundreds of kids do they have to sift through? And that's in addition to doing their actual jobs: coaching the players already on the team.

It's still a lot of work. How many hundreds of kids do they have to sift through? And that's in addition to doing their actual jobs: coaching the players already on the team.

They do get paid well, but there aren't a lot of guys with the passion and energy to do what they do as relentlessly as they do it.

Advertisement

Yup, that's what the mopes love to gloss over when they're nitpicking at the coaches...
It's a long process to really land elite recruits.

Lingard's very first offer ever was from Richt when Lo was in the 8th grade.

Christ, he looks ready for the combine today! How old is he, 25? Who the **** is going to bring this kid down once his legs start pumping? Finally have guys that we have no fear will move the chains on third downs, yet still be a threat to house it on every play. This class is ridiculous.

Advertisement
Back