Video: Brad Kaaya vs. Georgia Tech

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
From DraftBreakdown.com

[video=youtube;Uy-bkDgMOpw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy-bkDgMOpw[/video]

Advertisement
They ran the curl flat series maybe 7 or 8 times out of the 19 attempts.

Playbook is still extremely buttoned down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

`took two things from this video which i already knew

When Kaayaa has a clean pocket and time to throw with nobody in his face he is elite

When he is rushed or faces pressure he turns from Brad Kayaa to Brad KaKaa I dont mind leaving in 6-7 to block on passing downs from here on in

When Kaayaa has a clean pocket and time to throw with nobody in his face he is elite

When he is rushed or faces pressure he turns from Brad Kayaa to Brad KaKaa
Which could be said about 99% of QBs in America.

I would say 95% ANd we hope to have a QB in the top 5% correct?? I mean if hes suppose to be this 1st round pick he is top 5% in the nation that means he is one of the top 5 qbs in college

Advertisement
He had 1 legit incompletion missing Richards near the sideline. 2 drops and was being hit on every other incomplete pass

I would say 95% ANd we hope to have a QB in the top 5% correct?? I mean if hes suppose to be this 1st round pick he is top 5% in the nation that means he is one of the top 5 qbs in college

True, but those 5% usually are athletic rushing QBs like Watson and Jackson. Even Peyton Manning looks pretty bad when he is under pressure

Advertisement

True, but those 5% usually are athletic rushing QBs like Watson and Jackson. Even Peyton Manning looks pretty bad when he is under pressure
Thats true but take a QB like Chad Kelly he can get pounded and still never gets skittish in the pocket... cant say that for Kayaa.. he gets rattled easily

BC Kelly has running ability. Name one pocket passer who is effective with pressure. No QB likes pressure

Thats true but take a QB like Chad Kelly he can get pounded and still never gets skittish in the pocket... cant say that for Kayaa.. he gets rattled easily

Am I the only one thinking the offensive line played pretty well in pass protection?

Gt looked like it got to Watson more than kaaya. He had 3 or 4 times where he had to improvise or rush but overall was very effective and had time

BC Kelly has running ability. Name one pocket passer who is effective with pressure. No QB likes pressure

Kelly throws from the pocket a lot..especially this year

Advertisement

When he is rushed or faces pressure he turns from Brad Kayaa to Brad KaKaa I dont mind leaving in 6-7 to block on passing downs from here on in

Reminds me of eli the same thing.... If u give them a pocket they kill u. If u get pressure mechanics go out the window which leads to erratic *** throws and ints

Maybe he should look for Gus out of the back field more oh wait never mind.

If he's going to play like Manning, he's going to have to feel the pressure and make quick reads like Manning.. Right now, I really can't tell if he's still a little slow in his progressions (this is his first year in this system) or if Richt is keeping his limiting his options to keep his reads simple. In any event, we'll soon find out, over the next month, he'll have to open things up.

Advertisement
Looks comfortable in SG. RBs run well out of shotgun.

This team is built for shotgun. Richt can build his power I game some other week - but this isn't the time for it.

This oline is bad, watched multiple times where 1 defender beat our double team blocks.. Better tighten up this week or it's going to be a long game

This oline is bad, watched multiple times where 1 defender beat our double team blocks.. Better tighten up this week or it's going to be a long game

This. They need to shore this up.

I saw Darling beaten to the inside, Odogwu turnstiled and Isidora caught sleeping on a stunt.

Advertisement
Back