VIDEO: Art Sitkowski breaks down UM's WR class

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid is the epitome of the snake in the garden of eden... He says he's trying to get them all to hang on when the only reason any of them are questioning anything is because of his **** phone calls.

This kid is the epitome of the snake in the garden of eden... He says he's trying to get them all to hang on when the only reason any of them are questioning anything is because of his **** phone calls.

I need to go re read Genesis , I missed the phone call part

Advertisement
Something's not computing here.

Either Pete's misreading the situation and his own personal contact and personal evaluation of this kid's sincerity, or Brooklyn's got an ax to grind, for whatever reason.

Something's just not right here.

And I'm a wait-and-see guy about Sits because he has yet to show out in games.

But there's definitely something rotten here, by one or the other.

If QB doesn't work out, this kid's got a future in coaching or broadcasting. He's got coach speak down better than most coaches.

Advertisement

ahem, well this interesting....

sounds like a weak minded kid that is worried about what choices he makes.. Which probably explains why he throws so many ints too...

Advertisement
Ok, not embarrassed to say I am lost. WTF did some of us miss? We have commits questioning things?

This is getting sorta weird...

Ok, not embarrassed to say I am lost. WTF did some of us miss? We have commits questioning things?

I'm not sure about the "phone calls" Brooklyn is referring to, but he has mentioned that Sit isn't all in. When the team had their last scrimmage Brooklyn said that Sit was saying slick sh*t about the offense.

I think the majority of us have no idea what Dee's talking about. We need clarity on the subject.

On the flip side, I'm not that big on Art anyway. So if he were to jump ship, it means nothing to me personally.

Advertisement
Back