VH3 and Sherit update

Advertisement
Advertisement
Underneath-man-coverage-and-two-deep-safeties-to-take-advantage-of-athletic-ability.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I predict VH3 to sign wherever his dad is coaching. As of now that would be USF.

Do you think there´s a chance someone might try and prise his dad away from USF in order to get VH3?
That's getting into a really dangerous area, especially with the proverbial bull's eye on us already. Personally, I would want someone with loyalty and love to UM and not just one individual, father or not.

Advertisement
I predict VH3 to sign wherever his dad is coaching. As of now that would be USF.

Do you think there´s a chance someone might try and prise his dad away from USF in order to get VH3?

Absolutely. Schools pull stunts like that all the time. Ask Bama fans about Reuben Foster today (he just decommitted to Auburn...lots of shady stuff there). His dad is a solid coach from what I can tell so it's not a bad idea. I'm not sold on our DB coach myself, at least not as a recruiter.

Absolutely. Schools pull stunts like that all the time. Ask Bama fans about Reuben Foster today (he just decommitted to Auburn...lots of shady stuff there). His dad is a solid coach from what I can tell so it's not a bad idea. I'm not sold on our DB coach myself, at least not as a recruiter.

Needs an explanation.

Advertisement
Back