Very, very early prediction but I'll put it on the line now

How does Rozier get over looked in this situation? He has been on the team practicing against Power 5 talent and learning the playbook. He even has game experience against conference play. He actually won the game. How can anyone discount this?

I will give myself some love. That was back in January.

Advertisement

200.gif

Should get *** change to be a Japanese woman and change your name to Ima Wong.

(Thought he was gonna start too, tbh)

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Yeah nice thread.
I went against the grain and this was my post in January:

"I don't get this if true. I hope it is not true.
This is strange on many levels.
First, if we are so much for RPO what's wrong with an experienced senior who is very capable of run RPO offense, has playing experience, physically ready and has shown his ability to earn the respect of the team and win a conference game?

Second, why throw a talented skinny kid who has so much potential in the fire when he hasn't enrolled early to learn the offense and still not physically strong enough to take the beating a running QB takes?
I will say this: I don't believe this is the thinking of an experienced smart coach like Richt. Sorry Pete. We will revisit this for sure in 9 months and I will eat crow if I'm wrong."

I'm glad I don't have to find out how crow tastes.

One day people are going to realise RPO doesn't require a mobile QB.

True, but full run option is taken away if your quarterback can't read and ride and a threat to keep the ball. Even if he pick up 4 yards he is still a threat. RPO really made no sense with Kaaya running it because he was zero threat to run ever.

Yeah nice thread.
I went against the grain and this was my post in January:

"I don't get this if true. I hope it is not true.
This is strange on many levels.
First, if we are so much for RPO what's wrong with an experienced senior who is very capable of run RPO offense, has playing experience, physically ready and has shown his ability to earn the respect of the team and win a conference game?

Second, why throw a talented skinny kid who has so much potential in the fire when he hasn't enrolled early to learn the offense and still not physically strong enough to take the beating a running QB takes?
I will say this: I don't believe this is the thinking of an experienced smart coach like Richt. Sorry Pete. We will revisit this for sure in 9 months and I will eat crow if I'm wrong."

I'm glad I don't have to find out how crow tastes.

One day people are going to realise RPO doesn't require a mobile QB.

True, but full run option is taken away if your quarterback can't read and ride and a threat to keep the ball. Even if he pick up 4 yards he is still a threat. RPO really made no sense with Kaaya running it because he was zero threat to run ever.

This.

Advertisement
Everyone on this board is underestimating just how hard it would be for a non-early-enrollee true freshmans to start in a major P5 program. The amount of work, the amount of study, the amount of physical development, the amount of mental preparation, it is off the charts.

Find me one true freshmans starter from a P5 program in the last 20 years whose team won at least 10 games.

I'll hang up and wait for your answers.

I've been asking for this info for the past several months. No one has anything. Perry would have been a good starter in Rick's first year when the expectations were low and the team wasn't expecting to win anything. Losing 4 or 5 games this year with this team would really suck ***.

Not to mention, if you make the decision to start a true freshmans QB it's tough to yank him if he sucks because you run the risk of ruining him. If you start a true freshmans who practiced for a month you're basically accepting that you're going to struggle with him.

People have completely lost their minds.

They're expecting something that has NEVER been done.

A pass first, non-dual threat true freshmans QB to come in and win 10-11 games.

Look, maybe Perry is the first QB ever in the history of the world to do it. I guess it's possible, but I wouldn't expect it.

In the light of Fromm's performance this year and tonight, I thought it was worthwhile to resurrect this insightful opinion from this poster.

Everyone on this board is underestimating just how hard it would be for a non-early-enrollee true freshmans to start in a major P5 program. The amount of work, the amount of study, the amount of physical development, the amount of mental preparation, it is off the charts.

Find me one true freshmans starter from a P5 program in the last 20 years whose team won at least 10 games.

I've been asking for this info for the past several months. No one has anything. Perry would have been a good starter in Rick's first year when the expectations were low and the team wasn't expecting to win anything. Losing 4 or 5 games this year with this team would really suck ***.

Not to mention, if you make the decision to start a true freshmans QB it's tough to yank him if he sucks because you run the risk of ruining him. If you start a true freshmans who practiced for a month you're basically accepting that you're going to struggle with him.

Look, maybe Perry is the first QB ever in the history of the world to do it. I guess it's possible, but I wouldn't expect it.

In the light of Fromm's performance this year and tonight, I thought it was worthwhile to resurrect this insightful opinion from this poster.

It remains a valid point, though.

Advertisement
N'Kosi Perry will start game one for the Miami Hurricanes in 2017. I've heard he is going to be given every opportunity to win the job and this is who CMR wants to win the job. Richt wants the RPO to be the staple in the offense and Perry will give him the best chance to do that.
Bad guess by you. Posters have you on a pedestal and your prediction of Perry starting got them jacked up. Your inaccurate post took the wind out of their sails when Rosier became starter. In the future I hope your predictions are more valid.

**** Pete looks you’ve been wrong pretty much this entire year. Maybe you’ll redeem yourself in the 2018

N'Kosi Perry will start game one for the Miami Hurricanes in 2017. I've heard he is going to be given every opportunity to win the job and this is who CMR wants to win the job. Richt wants the RPO to be the staple in the offense and Perry will give him the best chance to do that.

what a ball sucker ...

Advertisement

I think the original premise was based on a non early enrollee.

Advertisement
Back