Very telling

I know fall camp is about to start but it's pretty clear to me that the coaches have Tate as #1 on their board and there's no question in my mind. Perhaps all the lukewarm accolades for Williams and Perry are motivators for fall camp, but I think the coaches really like Tate as their main guy. Just look at the last Enos iview.

Advertisement
I know fall camp is about to start but it's pretty clear to me that the coaches have Tate as #1 on their board and there's no question in my mind. Perhaps all the lukewarm accolades for Williams and Perry are motivators for fall camp, but I think the coaches really like Tate as their main guy. Just look at the last Enos iview.
Where can I find that interview? I was getting the vibe from what I read about ACC media day that all 3 were pretty equal

Where can I find that interview? I was getting the vibe from what I read about ACC media day that all 3 were pretty equal

I looked and can't find it. I read it the past week and I think it was a herald interview? I'll keep looking.

Advertisement
I hear manny sometimes goes to the store for his wife......This tells me he will be GOAT

Manny is kicking over every stone making everyone from the coaches,players ,strength and conditioning and everything else associated with this team gets its job done.give Manny the time he needs to get everything in place you won't have utube our glory days you'll be seeing and living.

Advertisement
I looked and can't find it. I read it the past week and I think it was a herald interview? I'll keep looking.
My blood pressure is skyrocketing read this $#!^. I better go back to work before I have a stroke.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
I'm sure Manny will let Enos make the decision, but he'll want to confirm that he sees it the same way that Enos does. This is why he's paying attention to what the QBs are doing.

From my view, he should be hands off with Enos and QB1, regardless if he agrees or not.

Enos is the leader of the offense, and Blake the defense. They are accountable for those decisions and unit's performance to Manolo who in turn is accountable overall to Blake (and fanbase I suppose).

If he isn't running the program this way, either Manolo or Enos is the wrong pick.

Capt Obvious told me we are all looking forward to seeing what Miami brings to the field on 8/24.

Beat the god **** green off the lizards. I want to see Manny cleveland steamer Danny M on the 50yd line at the end of the game.

I want the hurricane siren to sound and it means something again.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

According to my sources Manny was seen walking around holding a clipboard. Yo this guy is gonna be legendary as a coach at the U if true.....

Advertisement
My God! The head coach attended QB meetings during a 3 way battle amongst our 4 star QBs? We are back.

Advertisement
Back