Very telling

cocanes

Dolemite isn’t my name
“Manny Diaz said he’s sat in on all #Canes quarterback meetings this summer”. This mo****a if true, is gonna be a legendary coach. Mark my words. Hopefully this thread can be bumped up overtime not to demonstrate that I was right about Manny but because it is the start of something to behold...

Advertisement

“Manny Diaz said he’s sat in on all #Canes quarterback meetings this summer”. This mo****a if true, is gonna be a legendary coach. Mark my words. Hopefully this thread can be bumped up overtime not to demonstrate that I was right about Manny but because it is the start of something to behold...
This should be expected/ and is rather the Norm from ALL 1st time CFB HCs....No Exceptions....

Advertisement
Advertisement
What is shows is that Manny has attention to detail. Not just focused on one side of the ball. When Enos gives him his opinion on which QB should start, Manny can have an intelligent discussion about which guy is showing the most command of the offense on the field and in the film room. He can discuss with Enos what he sees in the QBs, then make a decision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What is shows is that Manny has attention to detail. Not just focused on one side of the ball. When Enos gives him his opinion on which QB should start, Manny can have an intelligent discussion about which guy is showing the most command of the offense on the field and in the film room. He can discuss with Enos what he sees in the QBs, then make a decision.

I'm sure Manny will let Enos make the decision - but I think you're exactly right.

Manny is about the details. He's going to know who-hit-John.

What does he ask his coaches? 'Are we going to put our jobs on the line with this guy?'

I'm sure Manny will let Enos make the decision - but I think you're exactly right.

Manny is about the details. He's going to know who-hit-John.

What does he ask his coaches? 'Are we going to put our jobs on the line with this guy?'

Manolo BETTER let Enos pick QB1.

That decision is not [Manny's] his role.

Advertisement
Back