Very special project coming - Out The Huddle

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Can't reveal too much right now, but we have something major in the works with Jonathan Vilma, D.J. Williams, Antre Rolle, and Brett Romberg. This is not going to affect what I do daily with CanesInSight -- there will be even more great content for Canes fans delivered in a way that you've never seen.

More details in the coming weeks, but you can follow our Instagram page here:

Out The Huddle (@outthehuddle) ? Instagram photos and videos

Advertisement
Can't reveal too much right now, but we have something major in the works with Jonathan Vilma, D.J. Williams, Antre Rolle, and Brett Romberg. This is not going to affect what I do daily with CanesInSight -- there will be even more great content for Canes fans delivered in a way that you've never seen.

Looking forward to it.

Since this is so vague can we assume Geo is involved?

This looks interesting. I hope more former players get involved.

Side note: You should release a weekly "Crank Power Rankings" during Fall practice [MENTION=4648]Pete Ariz[/MENTION]

Advertisement
This looks interesting. I hope more former players get involved.

Side note: You should release a weekly "Crank Power Rankings" during Fall practice [MENTION=4648]Pete Ariz[/MENTION]

There will be a ton of former Canes involved but this is the core group.

Advertisement
why didn't you use DJ Williams' canesinsight username [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION]

just kidding :U5PyXda:

Pete, if you ever get a gig on a major network (ESPN, FOX, CBS, etc), your *** better not sell out.

the use of the word "if" is insulting. you mean, "when" he gets a gig. its just a matter of time, which is why he, **** no WE, need a succession plan. he needs to start training his replacement so that we don't lose the valuable information we receive when Pete moves on to bigger and better things.

eyebrows, dont let this post inflate your ego anymore or i'll whack you when you are walking your dog at lake catalina.

Advertisement
leon.jpg

Advertisement
example of something we will have - A Brett Romberg video breakdown of Corey Gaynor's film

Gotta love the fact that these former canes stick around the program. I don't see alot of other programs offering that luxury of having college stars to HOFs, come support this program and maintain the tight family atmosphere. This was sorely lacking under the last regimen.

Advertisement
Back