Very special project coming - Out The Huddle

There was a lot that was sorely lacking from the previuos staff. I just want to forget that it ever happened. I feel sorry for players like Duke Johnson. The man would of been a Heisman winner under Richt and company.

Advertisement
**** Pete what are we going to do when you go big?

Nice job of growing your craft, your doing very well man. Appreciate all your effort and wish you the best.

You got all of us Cane fans plugged in.

Can't reveal too much right now, but we have something major in the works with Jonathan Vilma, D.J. Williams, Antre Rolle, and Brett Romberg. This is not going to affect what I do daily with CanesInSight -- there will be even more great content for Canes fans delivered in a way that you've never seen.

More details in the coming weeks, but you can follow our Instagram page here:

Out The Huddle (@outthehuddle) ? Instagram photos and videos

Helicopters? Please say it's helicopters.

Nice. Doing some good **** Pete.
Seems like at least a small aspect of this will be similar to what the Athletic Department did for the EE's, which I thought was cool.
This is really awesome, sounds like it will really connect the alums with the fans and recruits all via this site.

When Pete leaves us sorry sacks of **** in the dust it's going to be so heartbreaking.

Advertisement
Can't reveal too much right now, but we have something major in the works with Jonathan Vilma, D.J. Williams, Antre Rolle, and Brett Romberg. This is not going to affect what I do daily with CanesInSight -- there will be even more great content for Canes fans delivered in a way that you've never seen.

More details in the coming weeks, but you can follow our Instagram page here:

Out The Huddle (@outthehuddle) ? Instagram photos and videos

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back