Very sad news

Advertisement
Advertisement
You never know what someone is dealing with. Depression is a brutal thing to manage. The swings can become uncontrollably difficult to handle. If you have or have had depression or had someone close to you affected by it, you know how hard it is. If you or someone close to you is suffering with it, please please please talk to a professional who can help you/them.

I’m truly sorry for Phil and his family. I don’t think I’ve ever spoken with him on here. I have spoken with others regarding mental health challenges and I always try to encourage them to talk to professionals. There’s zero shame in it. This can be a tough world at times but often things aren’t always as bad as they seem. I bet most everyone here looks back at some trying experience that seemed insurmountable at the time but somehow you’re ok now - you overcame it and grew from it.

Phil was on the board last week. I believe I did his name change on here as well back in 2020. May he and his family be at peace.

E123CB11-CA33-4293-8FAF-9324FDB4FDA3.jpeg

432BBAE0-B0BF-4978-AE8A-A6F04EEF57A9.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If anybody does have something they want to talk about. Please reach out. I recently found out that I’ve developed an anxiety disorder due to firefighting so I know how it feels like do deal with an ailment you can’t control. Please DM at any time.

Advertisement
Back