Very sad news

Advertisement
Advertisement
As someone whose lost loved ones from suicide, as well as contemplated it myself at one point years ago, my heart and sympathy goes out to him and his loved ones. May he RIP. Often times we look at things as "weird, etc." that we may not understand, until you or someone you're close to are the ones going thru it. It totally changes your perspective of life. Pray about it, talk to someone. It's amazing the relationships I've built with others who were just like me. RIP to a true Cane. 🙏🏾🙌🏾

Advertisement
RIP

Had a friend once, was in a bad place, he finally got help, we still tight....but after he started coming back around, we were talking one day, I ask him,..."Bro,..why didn't you come talk to me, Jamie, Jimmy,..any of us,..we would've walked through **** for you"
His reply......."I had been trying, all along! But you can't understand something, someone else can't explain. "

Perhaps sometimes, when people call..."just to chat" ..sometimes, there's more being said, than their words!

As someone whose lost loved ones from suicide, as well as contemplated it myself at one point years ago, my heart and sympathy goes out to him and his loved ones. May he RIP. Often times we look at things as "weird, etc." that we may not understand, until you or someone you're close to are the ones going thru it. It totally changes your perspective of life. Pray about it, talk to someone. It's amazing the relationships I've built with others who were just like me. RIP to a true Cane. 🙏🏾🙌🏾

Well stated words.

Advertisement
Hard to read. I have a family member who attempted to take her own life by overdosing on pills. She literally changed her mind a few minutes later and called 911. She still ended up intubated for 10 days. She is also going thru a lot of counseling, and we honestly did not see the severity of her depression until it was almost too late.
Please take it seriously if you see anything at all with anyone you know. You never know when they are hitting the bottom and need you.

Advertisement
So sorry for your loss. I’ve been there with you. I have a family member who tried to take her life. We just did not appreciate the depth of her depression. Thankfully she is still with us and getting help. And hopefully we are better equipped to help in the future.

Advertisement
Back