very quiet tonight, where is Golden?

NSA knows where Al is...they know where we all are.

This is the time of year the spooks start following in-homes. Right after they're done with Cyber Monday shopping.

Last edited:
Advertisement
With Yearby and Duke both coming off injuries, Cook might see a better chance to be the man next year than a month ago. Certainly is getting interesting. Hope staff doens't let up on Valentine. For me, he is the most important recruit in the class. We have to have monsters in the middle or everything is a waste of time, money and effort.

Dalvin Cook's brother, Dre Burnett, is a true freshman on full scholarship for University of Miami basketball team. I seriously doubt the family and Cook are ******** with Miami.

Advertisement
With Yearby and Duke both coming off injuries, Cook might see a better chance to be the man next year than a month ago. Certainly is getting interesting. Hope staff doens't let up on Valentine. For me, he is the most important recruit in the class. We have to have monsters in the middle or everything is a waste of time, money and effort.

Quite honestly, I think Anthony Moten has much more upside. The kid moves extremely well for his size.

Quite honestly, I think Anthony Moten has much more upside. The kid moves extremely well for his size.

not a 1 % chance that moten is close to what TV is , valentine is just flithy on that line BEAST

At this point if Cook is trolling I think literally he's the only one who knows because it seems so Pro-UM around him and nobody seems to see it

Cook might not come to Miami, but he wouldn't have signed the FA papers if he was not seriously considering Miami.

This. The kid is clearly not trolling. Way too much family involvement for this to be trolling.

Advertisement
Let's remember that rumour mill was starting to churn out Cook flipping from UF to FSU. Who better to explain to him how much better he's served here than in Tally. Add in that he is a monster recruiter and tight with Cook's brother Year by, we got ourselves set up for one **** of a close. This one is going to get interesting. Someone get the corn popping.

Exactly, why he moved from F$Who to Miami, not just talk, but actual move by Coley, could be very helpful.

Coley is an FSU alum, while Im sure he will try to sell the advantages of playing here RIGHT NOW over FSU, because of depth chart, and opportunity, I HIGHLY doubt he is going to trash his alma mater to a recruit. Coley is smarter than that.

Advertisement
Coley is an FSU alum, while Im sure he will try to sell the advantages of playing here RIGHT NOW over FSU, because of depth chart, and opportunity, I HIGHLY doubt he is going to trash his alma mater to a recruit. Coley is smarter than that.

He doesn't have to really

No one said trash it. He may be an alum who loves that school but he did not love living in Tally and was very excited to come home to Miami. He's perfect to tell Cook why this team in his hometown is the best fit for him.

That's recruiting 101. You never bad mouth another company/school. Doing that makes you seem petty.
You sell what you have to offer and why the grass is truly greener.

Advertisement
Come on Al, all I'm askin for is Cook, Dixon, Lane, Pelon, and maybe Gault and JC Jackson for good measure, while holding onto Valentine.

I don't ask for much. Get'er done. :fistbump:

Advertisement
Back