very quiet tonight, where is Golden?

At this point if Cook is trolling I think literally he's the only one who knows because it seems so Pro-UM around him and nobody seems to see it

Cook might not come to Miami, but he wouldn't have signed the FA papers if he was not seriously considering Miami.

Advertisement
At this point if Cook is trolling I think literally he's the only one who knows because it seems so Pro-UM around him and nobody seems to see it

if he comes are not, enjoy the ride. It's that time of year when grown men are at the mercy of 17 and 18 year old kids, and they do a nad check every chance they get...

We need a Golden tracker... Kind of like the Santa tracker at NORAD.

131.jpg

Advertisement
No pictures of Al, doesn't want to be seen for a third straight night in his New Jersey Blue get up.

Coleys with Cook tonight

Coley should rent a room at Cook's house. Don't leave till he signs the papers.

Lol that would be Hurlies job, Coley needs to be at the Kaayas or the Yearbys

Coley has taken the reigns in Cook's recruitment

Now that I think of it since Coleys been recruiting Yearby for years has Cook had any type of relationship with Coley through that same time at all?

Advertisement

Cook might not come to Miami, but he wouldn't have signed the FA papers if he was not seriously considering Miami.

if this rule existed, I bet matthew thomas, Collins, and chief keef would have signed the papers as well.

trolls b trollin

if this rule existed, I bet matthew thomas, Collins, and chief keef would have signed the papers as well.

trolls b trollin

None of them were EE....

Advertisement

I agree with Pete I think he's very interested in the hometown team. I don't think he would troll everyone and do that to his 2 teammates in Yearby and Darling, especially since he knows how much they love Miami. I think hes taking a hard look @ staying home and playing with them. His family would love for him to stay home, we've already seen that in the interviews with them..

I have confidence in AL especially in the last 2 years where he's gotten prospects no one thought we had a shot with (Howard in 12' and Coley in 13')

I agree with Pete I think he's very interested in the hometown team. I don't think he would troll everyone and do that to his 2 teammates in Yearby and Darling, especially since he knows how much they love Miami. I think hes taking a hard look @ staying home and playing with them. His family would love for him to stay home, we've already seen that in the interviews with them..

I have confidence in AL especially in the last 2 years where he's gotten prospects no one thought we had a shot with (Howard in 12' and Coley in 13')

Completely agree and hope this ov this weekend can be a home run for us and maybe get us on top

If Coach Coley is taking the reigns in Cooks recruitment, watch out....Coley is one of the most respected coaches in So. Fla and he has a lot of pull down here...he is like the Nick Saban of assistant coaches...he usually gets who he wants and everybody loves him..situations like this is why Coach Golden hired him....

Advertisement

I just think reality is hitting him now. Realizing that his HS career is ending and how good it was to play with his Central teammates especially Yearby and Darling for all these years. If he can continue that for another 3-4 years then why not. ****, Stacy Coley was emotional for the same reason if you all remembered last NSD.

Coley and Yearby are the real closers for the Cook recruitment, they can sell him probably the best about the family environment and keeping the Yearby/Cook duo around for college

Last edited:
Why didn't they put Coley on Cook as soon as he was hired then?

He probably was just not they main recruiter...usually the position coaches are the main recruiters...don't forget Coley preferred Yearby over Cook..that's who he wanted at Fla. St when Yearby was committed there...The Miami coaches wanted Cook ahead of Yearby...its just when Coley came down, Yearby followed...

Advertisement
Back