very quiet tonight, where is Golden?

Advertisement
He was last spotted entering Fort Meade. I believe he had the need to comb NSA computer data in-order to stay ahead of our enemies. ( I mean competition)

With Yearby and Duke both coming off injuries, Cook might see a better chance to be the man next year than a month ago. Certainly is getting interesting. Hope staff doens't let up on Valentine. For me, he is the most important recruit in the class. We have to have monsters in the middle or everything is a waste of time, money and effort.

Quite honestly, I think Anthony Moten has much more upside. The kid moves extremely well for his size.

not a 1 % chance that moten is close to what TV is , valentine is just flithy on that line BEAST

That's because you have a huge kid overpowering high school linemen. Don't get me wrong. I like Valentine, but Moten's burst is outstanding for a kid his size.

Advertisement
I saw him at the Port Of Miami in a Lambo buying shipping containers from some shady looking Colombians.

Coley is an FSU alum, while Im sure he will try to sell the advantages of playing here RIGHT NOW over FSU, because of depth chart, and opportunity, I HIGHLY doubt he is going to trash his alma mater to a recruit. Coley is smarter than that.

"There is a reason I left FSU and came to Miami. When I was your age I went to FSU because it was cheaper. UM is a very expensive school. You don't have that problem. You are being offered a full ride that's worth $50k a year. You have the opportunity I didn't. Take it."

...is what I would imagine Coley could tell a kid.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 1m
At Gardens-South Dade. #Canes WR coach Brennan Carroll, LB coach Micheal Barrow (a Homestead native) are here.

Advertisement
Coley is an FSU alum, while Im sure he will try to sell the advantages of playing here RIGHT NOW over FSU, because of depth chart, and opportunity, I HIGHLY doubt he is going to trash his alma mater to a recruit. Coley is smarter than that.

"There is a reason I left FSU and came to Miami. When I was your age I went to FSU because it was cheaper. UM is a very expensive school. You don't have that problem. You are being offered a full ride that's worth $50k a year. You have the opportunity I didn't. Take it."

...is what I would imagine Coley could tell a kid.

"Do you know what's there, waiting beyond that scholarship? Immortality. Take it. It's yours"!

InsideTheU.com ‏@InsideTheU 5m
Assistant coaches from Miami & Georgia are in Lake Wales to watch Sony Michel play

Also probably to see our savior Torrance Gibson

Luke Stampini ‏@LukeStampini 9m
Miami assistants Jethro Franklin, Paul Williams & Micheal Barrow in the Booker T. Washington crowd tonight at the Citrus Bowl.

Advertisement
Back