brock

All-American
From Maryland 247 insider.
Strong crystal ball run to Miami for him

Natl 84 Pos 3 State2

Predictions:
Miami76%Maryland21%Georgia3%
Full Profile
I've put in my Miami pick for McFarland. Per a very reliable source close to McFarland, the Hurricanes are sitting in a very good spot for him ahead of his Jan 25th decision. So what happened to Maryland? The Terrapins had the buzz and felt that he was theirs-to-lose following his Dec 2nd official and even moreso after his Dec 9th official. AAR is very close with both McFarland and his father, but the Terps have work to do if they want to change his mind. Won't get into specifics, but there area lot of questions whether McFarland earns early playing time at Maryland with Leake, Tayon Fleet-Davis, Lorenzo Harrison, Ty Johnson, Jake Funk and Ladarrien Wilson. The Terps did a good job of how they'd use other RBs with McFarland, but it sounds like after some talks within the family, Maryland may not be the best shot for him.

http://maryland.247sports.com/Board/67/Contents/VIP-Note-McFarland-50315423

Advertisement
if he picks Miami its not gonna be because he's scared to compete with the RBs they have on their roster......

if he picks Miami its not gonna be because he's scared to compete with the RBs they have on their roster......

I know that, Maryland writers trying to spin that they are loaded at the postion lol

Same guy who had this board freaking out because he mentioned the possibility of McFarland's coach being hired.

Advertisement

Natl 84 Pos 3 State2

Predictions:
Full Profile
I've put in my Miami pick for McFarland. Per a very reliable source close to McFarland, the Hurricanes are sitting in a very good spot for him ahead of his Jan 25th decision. So what happened to Maryland? The Terrapins had the buzz and felt that he was theirs-to-lose following his Dec 2nd official and even moreso after his Dec 9th official. AAR is very close with both McFarland and his father, but the Terps have work to do if they want to change his mind. Won't get into specifics, but there area lot of questions whether McFarland earns early playing time at Maryland with Leake, Tayon Fleet-Davis, Lorenzo Harrison, Ty Johnson, Jake Funk and Ladarrien Wilson. The Terps did a good job of how they'd use other RBs with McFarland, but it sounds like after some talks within the family, Maryland may not be the best shot for him.

VIP Note: McFarland

Not trying to be a downer and I still think we land McFarland, but that's just straight up inept of Maryland's staff if they're telling him he's not better than 6 of the current running backs on a team that only won 6 games. I'm not too familiar with MD's backs, but McFarland would probably be immediately better than the majority of them the second he got on campus.

That said, he's still a Cane. I just don't follow the analysis by this guy.

This is BS spin from a Maryland hack writer trying to save face.

Thomas Brown has recruited McFarland for 4 years.

He is not going to lose him.

Kid has a legitimate shot to win starting job next year if he is healthy. Dalvin Cook/Ezekiel Elliot potential.

Best RB we've signed since Duke Johnson.

Advertisement
McFarland is a very talented kid. Would definitely bring a different element to our offense. He's dynamic

Natl 84 Pos 3 State2

Predictions:
Full Profile

VIP Note: McFarland

Not trying to be a downer and I still think we land McFarland, but that's just straight up inept of Maryland's staff if they're telling him he's not better than 6 of the current running backs on a team that only won 6 games. I'm not too familiar with MD's backs, but McFarland would probably be immediately better than the majority of them the second he got on campus.

That said, he's still a Cane. I just don't follow the analysis by this guy.

Don't know much about their RBs either but Ty Johnson is a heck of a RB with great break away speed.

How many **** times do I have to tell y'all he's a silent commit? He's BEEN a silent commit. McFarland will be a CANE. I can't wait to see him on the field.

Advertisement

I agree. Someone posted an interview of McFarland's where he mentioned Yearby not coming back. McFarland's not going to sit behind any of Maryland's RBs though. Depth there is a non-factor.

Advertisement
I wonder what excuse they have for the 5 4* players they lose every year to Ohio State, Bama and other schools since they have a this to say now. Never been worried about Maryland but this is just to give a bs reason why they lost this time

He's been a silent for a few months. Only on Canesinsight where you will find one CB to Maryland induce panic even though no one else thinks he's going there

LOL at him choosing Miami over Maryland because he's scared of the roster at Maryland. These recruiting guru nerds never cease to amaze me with the **** they spew.

Advertisement
Back