Very OT

The athletes are just better today across the board in every sport
On average maybe. I don’t think the top guys are. Let me ask you this 10-15 years from now will you say things like “Lebron would have been nothing in this era because athletes are so much better and faster”. This isn’t 100 yard dash or long jump....Basketball and other sports are more than just athletic ability

Advertisement
yea those teams didn’t have the best player in the league in Kawhi, Gasol or this version of Siakam.....but yea other than that it’s the same raptors team fam 😂😂😂
🤣😭..you just said Kawhi is better than..KD..and lebron..he’s a better defender than both but offensively is not as well rounded..you rarely if ever see lebron or KD take bad shots, struggle with the handle, or disappear as a scorer/play maker..Kawhi has improved his play making but still aint on KDs level and **** sure ain’t on Brons level..if he wins and gets mvp he’ll have the crown over the summer but he’ll have too hold it. He’s not head n shoulders better than neither Bron or KD..then u have giannis when he develops that jumper and handle its lights out..come October the title will be up for grabs..

Advertisement
🤣😭..you just said Kawhi is better than..KD..and lebron..he’s a better defender than both but offensively is not as well rounded..you rarely if ever see lebron or KD take bad shots, struggle with the handle, or disappear as a scorer/play maker..Kawhi has improved his play making but still aint on KDs level and **** sure ain’t on Brons level..if he wins and gets mvp he’ll have the crown over the summer but he’ll have too hold it. He’s not head n shoulders better than neither Bron or KD..then u have giannis when he develops that jumper and handle its lights out..come October the title will be up for grabs..
😂😂 bron ?? The old guy who finished 10th in the west and doesn’t play defense 😂💀💀💀 Kawhi just ate Giannis alive so yes he’s better than the Greek and the old guy who can’t finish better than 10th

😂😂 bron ?? The old guy who finished 10th in the west and doesn’t play defense 😂💀💀💀 Kawhi just ate Giannis alive so yes he’s better than the Greek and the old guy who can’t finish better than 10th
Never said Kawhi isn’t better than Giannis RN. But Giannis ceiling is much much higher. His weaknesses just got exposed not only by Kawhi but by the raptors gameplan and the way they packed the paint and made him play on the perimeter. Once he improves his handles and jumper it’s over..the lakers make the playoffs if lebron and crew don’t get hit with injury after injury. and as for the lebron.. he was top 3 in the mvp race before he got hurt..now u think he’s not a top 3 player? So u think KD is a scrub because he was hurt. You know how dumb that sounds. 12 months ago u probably thought Kawhi was some sort of scrub lol..but carry on

Sorry but KL is the best player in the world right now and that’s that. KD healthy is right there. But we know he’s not KD right now.

Lebron I’ve been ranked in the 300’s as a defender James for last three years , dude literally plays zero defense and this just didn’t start. He’s been coasting on rep and playing in a horrible east. Not playing d is what helps him survive the season.

Advertisement
Guys are more athletic and skilled today. I watched a all star game from the 1980s and ****** was missing layups lol. The mid range game is lost because it’s value/efficiency is low. Why take 20 footers contested for two points instead of spreading the court and taking a shot closer Or a shot worth 1 extra point..off base example like ppl who think ichiro couldn’t hit for power. He could but the way he played was more efficient and produced more runs..

There are way too many "triple A" guys playing in the NBA today with the expansion that has occurred. The league would be better off if they folded a few teams and condensed all the talent into less teams. It's that way with every sport now.

There are way too many "triple A" guys playing in the NBA today with the expansion that has occurred. The league would be better off if they folded a few teams and condensed all the talent into less teams. It's that way with every sport now.
You do realize they expanded the league and in doing so spread out the talent. Creating parity

You do realize they expanded the league and in doing so spread out the talent. Creating parity

The NBA isn't about parity. There are very few teams each year that have even the slightest chance of winning the finals. Unless you are talking about a bunch of very average teams beating up on each other.

All they have done is add more teams which caused a huge influx of sub-standard talent.

The NFL is all about creating parity.....the NBA is no where close to that model. You want to know why? There isn't enough good talent in the league to sustain that.

The NBA isn't about parity. There are very few teams each year that have even the slightest chance of winning the finals. Unless you are talking about a bunch of very average teams beating up on each other.

All they have done is add more teams which caused a huge influx of sub-standard talent.

The NFL is all about creating parity.....the NBA is no where close to that model. You want to know why? There isn't enough good talent in the league to sustain that.
The top has only been true for 4 years..ie KDs shifting the power so much go look at the list of teams since 90 who have been to the conference finals for each conference. off the top of my head I’ll name teams that were championship caliber since to 2000 in no particular order:
Heat- multiple
Clippers
Golden state
Houston
Hawks
grizzlies
Lakers
Cavs
Magic
Bucks
Bulls
Pacers
Boston
Kings
Spurs
Nets
76ers-iverson
Nuggets- Carmelo squaded
Knicks- melo, chandler, amari
Sun- Nash years

Obviously you can look at these teams and see that some were hindered by a certain player they couldn’t get over the hump against (lebron in the east) or team that just had their number( Houston& golden state). But back n the day you could go a legit decade plus where only two- 4 teams had any shot. With the way the expansion spread out the talent and the way the draft is set up there is wayyy more parity

Advertisement
so ad to lakers will happen

edit: kyrie to LA too -- he just fired his agent and bah god, thats rich pauls music

edit: kyrie to brooklyn -- he just signed with roc nation lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
It would be hard to keep me off the court. I hate missing work to begin with. Lol I can be dog sick and I'll drug up to show up.

i agree, but if you had 200 mill on the line to not show up, the businessman in you would be like **** it im out

You do realize they beat them there twice..just last week. Raptors still the better team..they just out here being baby dinosaurs

You were right about them winning but I still think GS is the better team. It took everything Toronto had to beat a team that lost two of their best players. If GS is at full strength it’s a 5 game series win for them.

You were right about them winning but I still think GS is the better team. It took everything Toronto had to beat a team that lost two of their best players. If GS is at full strength it’s a 5 game series win for them.
It’s a different series, difficult style and different scenario if KD is full go. Doesn’t mean the results are diff. Plus Toronto was missing anuanoby(or whatever) who was a key rotation player. Point is I had Toronto or bucks beating this version of the dubs because of attrition. Going to 5 straight finals(3 for KD) showed all throughout the reg and playoffs. Dubs we’re a not the same team. Definitely not as deep and athletic. For me Toronto was the deeper team from the set go. Especially on defense. I think with KD the series goes a full 7 with Toronto still winning. Tbh this series could’ve easily been a sweep and should’ve definitely been a 5 game win. Toronto thoroughly out played them

Advertisement
Back