Very Early 2020 Class

lfoliva9988

Redshirt Freshman
give me the following class and I'll be as happy as a pig in sh*t. These are realistic choices as we don't have a chance with Flowe, Smalls, Ringo, etc. until I see them in Coral Gables on a visit.

1 QB
Haynes King - 4*
2 RB
Don Chaney Jr. - 5* (Cane)
Caziah Holmes - 4*
3 WR
Bryan Robinson - 4* (Cane)
Marcus Fleming - 4* (Cane)
Jermaine Burton - 4* or Mookie Cooper - 4* or Kentron Poiter - 3* or Elijah Canion - 3*
1 TE
Dominic Mammareli (Cane)
5 OL
Jalen Rivers - 4*
Isiah Walker Jr. - 4*
Gerald Mincey - 3*
Jonathan Denis - 4*
RJ Adams - 3*
6 DL
Samuel Anaele - 4* (Cane)
Trevon Riggins - 4* (Cane)
Willie Moise - 4* (Cane)
Chantz Williams - 4*
Johnny Walker - 3*
Elijah Roberts - 4*
3 LB
Jayion McCluster - 4*
Derek Wingo - 4*
Jamari Stewart - 3*
6 DB
Jaiden Francois - 4* (Cane)
Daran Branch - 3* (Cane)
Ladarius Tennison - 3* (Cane)
Keshawn Washington - 4* (Cane)
Jalen Harrell - 4*
Avantae Williams - 4*

Advertisement
Were taking two TE and that DB list has too many S/flex players not enough CBs.

Advertisement
Were taking two TE and that DB list has too many S/flex players not enough CBs.
well we just took Washington's commit again, we aren't dropping Tennison, and Avantae is at the top of our board, so whats the plan then? That is why I have Branch, Harrell and Francois as our CBs. We also wouldn't turn away Keshawn Lawrence and he's a flex position as well.

Advertisement
Avantae was just quoted the other day as needing to make a choice not only for himself but for his son aka "I might need to be closer to home rather than on the other side of the country"
The gaytors are closer to his home. Maybe he comes back but i think that's the likely battle not Oregon.

Advertisement
I would not disagree with you. I certainly don't think he goes to Oregon and because of that, I certainly like our chances.
Speaking of chances, I can see Chantz Williams at Georgia as Bowl Cut Kirby has killed us and this guy is closer to him too.

Wingo doesn't seem to have any interest from what I've read but maybe someone here knows him or people close to him that say otherwise.

I'm curious as to your QB choice. Why Haynes King and not Prater or one of the others?

Last edited:
well we just took Washington's commit again, we aren't dropping Tennison, and Avantae is at the top of our board, so whats the plan then? That is why I have Branch, Harrell and Francois as our CBs. We also wouldn't turn away Keshawn Lawrence and he's a flex position as well.

Washington will grow to a LB....pretty sure branch will play S. Add 1 true CB.

Wingo, Rivers, and Chantz are long shots imo.

Advertisement
You're missing a lot of guys
No he is not u can't get everybody, this is just what he would like when everything is said and done. Counting all the recruits on his list, it comes to 28, which is the max for the initial counter.

give me the following class and I'll be as happy as a pig in sh*t. These are realistic choices as we don't have a chance with Flowe, Smalls, Ringo, etc. until I see them in Coral Gables on a visit.

1 QB
Haynes King - 4*
2 RB
Don Chaney Jr. - 5* (Cane)
Caziah Holmes - 4*
3 WR
Bryan Robinson - 4* (Cane)
Marcus Fleming - 4* (Cane)
Jermaine Burton - 4* or Mookie Cooper - 4* or Kentron Poiter - 3* or Elijah Canion - 3*
1 TE
Dominic Mammareli (Cane)
5 OL
Jalen Rivers - 4*
Isiah Walker Jr. - 4*
Gerald Mincey - 3*
Jonathan Denis - 4*
RJ Adams - 3*
6 DL
Samuel Anaele - 4* (Cane)
Trevon Riggins - 4* (Cane)
Willie Moise - 4* (Cane)
Chantz Williams - 4*
Johnny Walker - 3*
Elijah Roberts - 4*
3 LB
Jayion McCluster - 4*
Derek Wingo - 4*
Jamari Stewart - 3*
6 DB
Jaiden Francois - 4* (Cane)
Daran Branch - 3* (Cane)
Ladarius Tennison - 3* (Cane)
Keshawn Washington - 4* (Cane)
Jalen Harrell - 4*
Avantae Williams - 4*
How u not gonna add Antoine Smith though?

Advertisement
Back