Very business-like win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And I love Richt and give him so much props, especially the 2016 and 17 seasons, but I think you can clearly see a difference. Especially on the line and at quarterback of course.

I love the '17 team - but we were playing with fire a bunch of times that year.

Heck, we were in a shoot-out with Toledo and almost lost to a 3-9 UNC team if they don't fumble the ball at the end.

Advertisement
No question this is the best we have looked in the past 20 years. it just feels different and LOOKS different. OL is massive and will give us a shot against any team in our schedule. Our depth is good and better than originally thought. RB depth is insane coaches are for real. but before I OD on the coolaid I want to see GT and NC games. Go canes

New OC and DC and everyone is still figuring out what we are.

The offense is coming along. Nice work on the running game today. Starting to get the timing right on some of those running plays and screens.

Obviously, the pass rush needs work.

This team is still a work in progress and needs experience. But they are doing what they need to do, and I see maturity in the players.

Yeah, this team is legit
I LOVE the coaching
I LOVE the effort
I LOVE the reduction in bs penalties
I LOVE the young talent I see across the board
Those two backs at the end of game make me feel like we have a stable now that is full!!! Similar to when we had Portis Mcgahee Gore

Bottomline
Mario has turned over this roster and rid the program of the stench

I’ve been huge critic of TVD
But
Gotta happily admit, TVD is playing well…..he's
Making good decisions, managing the game etc…
He’s got a clean pocket and is making good throws

I can’t wait for UNC, that will tell us where we are at

Advertisement
Back