Very business-like win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was wondering about Allen too. Four RB played, with 2 getting double digit carries and Chaney adding 9. But nothing from Allen.

Maybe its the depth of the group..? Still surprised he didn't get any touches

If I had to guess, I would say disciplinary or dinged up.

Temple people - keep it real- go canes
In all honesty as a program we don't have the right to say "It's just (insert team)". We have been terrible for at least 15 years at dominating these type games. In fact games like this are a pretty good indicator on the progress of the culture. Cold ugly game day on the road and we came out focus. This is new territory.

Don’t get your hopes up man how long you been a Miami fan? This team is improved but not even a top 10 team imo
If we not a top ten team at the moment we're at least top 15! I've watched a lot of teams over the first 4 weeks and EVERY BODY in the country is beatable. And it hasn't been like that in a long time!!!!

Advertisement
They should have gave us trophy for that win, the way it got y’all proclaiming supremacy
Maybe they should have, based on the moping and losing mentality from a lot of the fan base before that game was played! I can recall many people chalking that game up as a lost!

In 2 weeks we cut it loose we unleash everything full play explosion everyone’s talents called to the forefront.

LET IT BLOW, RELEASE EVERYTHING WITHOUT REMORSE !!!

GOCANES

Advertisement
If we not a top ten team at the moment we're at least top 15! I've watched a lot of teams over the first 4 weeks and EVERY BODY in the country is beatable. And it hasn't been like that in a long time!!!!
PT, you are correct. Here is the playoff predictor before Saturday's slate and if anyone watched the games its clear to see UM should be in the playoffs dicussion:

1. OSU
2. OU
3. UGA
4. TEX
5. USC
6. FSU - needed OT to beat Clemson
7. PSU
8. ORE
9. UW
10. ALA - not the ALA of old and with a previous lost
11. ND - lost
12. OLE MISS - lost
13. LSU - previous lost
14. MICH
15. UM

There are four teams with losses ahead of us in the top 15 of the playoff predictor.

Advertisement
PT, you are correct. Here is the playoff predictor before Saturday's slate and if anyone watched the games its clear to see UM should be in the playoffs dicussion:

1. OSU
2. OU
3. UGA
4. TEX
5. USC
6. FSU - needed OT to beat Clemson
7. PSU
8. ORE
9. UW
10. ALA - not the ALA of old and with a previous lost
11. ND - lost
12. OLE MISS - lost
13. LSU - previous lost
14. MICH
15. UM

There are four teams with losses ahead of us in the top 15 of the playoff predictor.

No

Temple people - keep it real- go canes
texas / wyoming, michigan / bowling green, bama / usf, Florida / charlotte

I was a student at charlotte in 2012 and their football team didn't even exist at that point in time for context

point is everyone faces these kinds of opponents, and we're doing an exceptional job of handling business, when other "top" programs are not

Slow down chief. Let's just take it one game at a time.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Advertisement
Back