Vernon Hargraves

Advertisement
Is he that bad?

I thought he was doing good there wtf happened
Naw Vernon has always been terrible. He has 2 career ints, and is constantly getting burnt and can never stay with a WR when they make a cut making routes like slants automatic against him.

What killed me about him is he would celebrate every incompletion his way when they were mostly caused by drops or bad throws....

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's absolute garbage. Small, slow, no explosion or quickness, no physicality, and he's lazy and plays with poor technique.

He was benched (I think it was the bowl game) his last season with the Turds and now he gets benched his last year with the Bucs and subsequently cut.

Trading down for Hargreaves is what enabled the Bucs to draft Aguayo in the 2nd round. I wanted to stay at pick 9 and draft Eli Apple who's actually good contrary to what 1 guy said in this thread. But Apple probably would've been cut by the Bucs too because the team is cursed and hires nothing but dog$h!t coaches creating a culture of losing.

Looking forward to Jamel Dean, MJ Stewart and Ryan Smith taking over for Hargreaves...oh wait those guys all suck too.

He's absolute garbage. Small, slow, no explosion or quickness, no physicality, and he's lazy and plays with poor technique.

He was benched (I think it was the bowl game) his last season with the Turds and now he gets benched his last year with the Bucs and subsequently cut.

Trading down for Hargreaves is what enabled the Bucs to draft Aguayo in the 2nd round. I wanted to stay at pick 9 and draft Eli Apple who's actually good contrary to what 1 guy said in this thread. But Apple probably would've been cut by the Bucs too because the team is cursed and hires nothing but dog$h!t coaches creating a culture of losing.

Looking forward to Jamel Dean, MJ Stewart and Ryan Smith taking over for Hargreaves...oh wait those guys all suck too.
Eli Apple was awful for the Giants, he won't be in the league long as well

Advertisement
I’m convinced that there is 100 year curse on gator defensive backs AND wide receivers in the NFL.

Think about how long they’ve played football, in the most football talent rich state in the union, the flagship state University, and they literally can’t put a decent DB or WR in the league.

we are talking about 60 to 70 years of pure failure. I mean just random chance alone you would get a few decent DBs or WRs in the league.

It has to be a curse.

Or they must try to coach them down on purpose for the league.

It’s uncanny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back