Vernon Hargraves

Rowe is stiff as a board. Apple is the opposite of that. He has smooth cover skills and doesn't give up much separation. Try watching the Bucs and you will have a new outlook on what a bum CB looks like. I'd love to have a guy who deters throws whether he tackles and finds the ball or not. Carlton Davis is the Bucs best cover corner he has 0 career INTs is a penalty machine and gets toasted on every crossing route.

Yea the only time i watch the bucs is in preseason when they play my dolphins...i have no idea how their db situation is.

**** Carlton looking that bad

Advertisement
All the corners are to target on the saints. They have sucked for years at that spot.

Again...Eli Apple is a bum, could care less about his size, footwork...he cant cover lol. He is 6'1 almost 210 and cant tackle that well and doesnt get picks. The only worst cb ive seen is #21 the Dolphins trot out there Eric Rowe.

He is on a better all around defense than the Giants had...which has made him look somewhat avg this year.

Chauncey Gardner is playing well for Saints as a rookie.

"Everybody's getting the same information, talking about the same things, talking about the same schools," Hargreaves said. "For me, going through the recruiting process, it's Florida and LSU. If you're a DB and you want to be a guy, you go to one of those schools. That's just how it is."
🤣🤣🤣
hes not wrong about LSU

hes not wrong about LSU
I would buy this if lsu was taking low 2 and 3 star kids and making them first round picks, for example everybody knew Patrick Peterson was going to be a top NFL pick in high school these blue Chip prospects with natural talent can go anywhere and make it, it's the not the school making them a top pick

Currently watching saints vs falcons.

Eli Apple is a BUM lol.

Dude was playing press coverage in a play ..jumped to the outside (for no apparent reason) and just grabbed the wr.....Dude had like 4 pass inteference calls tonight.

Off my timeline...lmao

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back