Venzell Boulware

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty solid ability, has the potential to step into either of the guard spots if they decide to shift Donaldson. I’ve seen him a few times in Knoxville, he’s pretty strong. UT is a dumpster fire and he was just good potential that was caught in the flames.

Grad transfer after 3 years of college....impressive

im not trying to trash the kid, but most CFB players can graduate in 3 years. especially if they enroll early.
120 credits to graduate

summer before freshman year 6-12 credits depending on whether they enroll before summer A or B
15 credits per semester x6 for 90 credits
12 credits summer between freshman and sophomore
12 credits summer between sophomore and junior year.

that gets you to 120+ credits after 3 years without being an EE.

this is the standard plan for most CFB players. you have some kids who need more help to keep up who only take 12 credits per semester but most kids have done enough to graduate by their 3rd year. that's why berrios was taking 2 classes per semester his senior year because he had already done more than enough to graduate but needed to be taking 6 credits to stay eligible to play.

Last edited:
Advertisement

im not trying to trash the kid, but most CFB players can graduate in 3 years. especially if they enroll early.
120 credits to graduate

summer before freshman year 6-12 credits depending on whether they enroll before summer A or B
15 credits per semester x6 for 90 credits
12 credits summer between freshman and sophomore
12 credits summer between sophomore and junior year.

that gets you to 120+ credits after 3 years.

You forgetting the part when you have the full time job as a football player, not to mention other obligations

I just noticed this too. Looked him up and he is a redshirt SOPH. Meaning he has 2 years left. Impressive he graduated in 3 years, must be a smart kid.

I couldn't gather much stats on him. Hopefully he can contribute. Hard to get excited about guys like this. I was optimistic about Joe Brown and so far nothing. Doesn't mean it wont pan out but I just cant be excited until it does. Lets hope this guy is a plug and play guy, and contributes because that would be massive.

Joe Brown has been gone.

Advertisement

I just noticed this too. Looked him up and he is a redshirt SOPH. Meaning he has 2 years left. Impressive he graduated in 3 years, must be a smart kid.

I couldn't gather much stats on him. Hopefully he can contribute. Hard to get excited about guys like this. I was optimistic about Joe Brown and so far nothing. Doesn't mean it wont pan out but I just cant be excited until it does. Lets hope this guy is a plug and play guy, and contributes because that would be massive.

Joe Brown has been gone.

Wait, what? Isn't that the guy that transferred from LSU to us within the last 12 months?

Advertisement
Doesn't hurt to have another guy who can compete.

Now go out and get a couple of DT grad transfers.

Joe Brown has been gone.

Wait, what? Isn't that the guy that transferred from LSU to us within the last 12 months?

That's George Brown

Advertisement
Back