Venables takes shot at Miami, forgets his own history.

Advertisement
You sure about that?

Rosie-copy.jpg
Yes!!! Over watching last season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok, that's fine. But Venables dropped FIVE wins (inheriting an 11-win team that won 6 games).

Coker never dropped more than 2 wins from the prior year while he was at Miami.

Ok…..i was equating the drop to coker in his later/last year in comparison to his first year on the job.

In other words, Venables already had a massive plummet in year 1 that more or less equates to Coker in his last year relative to his first year.

I understand that Coker didn’t drop 5 wins in one year and he inched his way to garbage. But that’s the point: the garbage impact of Venables in just 1 year more or less equates to what Coker wrecked slowly over time.

That’s just a long-winded way of saying Venables first year was even trashier than Cristobals.

Ok…..i was equating the drop to coker in his later/last year in comparison to his first year on the job.

In other words, Venables already had a massive plummet in year 1 that more or less equates to Coker in his last year relative to his first year.

I understand that Coker didn’t drop 5 wins in one year and he inched his way to garbage. But that’s the point: the garbage impact of Venables in just 1 year more or less equates to what Coker wrecked slowly over time.

That’s just a long-winded way of saying Venables first year was even trashier than Cristobals.

All good. I was just trying to be humorous, that Coker had a long, slow decline...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back