Venables takes shot at Miami, forgets his own history.

Advertisement
No offense, but imma bout offensive.

I have a simple ?

Is Mario a better a coach than Manny or nah?
Is Brent a better coach than Riley or nah?
Is Fckin Dillon a better QB than Williams or nah?

Furthermore, u realize that OU’s O was still very, Very good. So maybe if they had a Williams vs. a Dillon, instead of losing by 3, they win by 3. OU Defense stunk, & they stunk under Riley. EVERYTHING about us stunk last year, bruh.

Everyone who’s in my PM know I don’t look at just W/L, I look at full totality of everything. I was the main one on here championing & excusing all the bull **** that took place last season, & u can make my receipts or go ask @Wario Cristobum & @crossover22[]_[] as we battled back & forth.

I was in my “we believe” feelings, & I do what I do every year, go back & rewatch our chit. This time I painstakingly took the time to rewatch both 2021 & 2022 seasons, & I was absolutely flabbergasted & astonished at just how woeful the 2021 team looked in 2022.
Dont worry my friend.

Mario will save us! He is a x&o guru!

Im kidding! We suck hairy balls!

j-KAvf-BUv-400x400.jpg
crazyman-01-782247.jpg

Advertisement
I was in my “we believe” feelings, & I do what I do every year, go back & rewatch our chit. This time I painstakingly took the time to rewatch both 2021 & 2022 seasons, & I was absolutely flabbergasted & astonished at just how woeful the 2021 team looked in 2022.

You a real one for re-subjecting yourself to that abomination of dumb **** and weak effort

Bad news for Oklahoma fans;

Barry Switzer is not walking through that door, fans. Bud Wilkinson is not walking through that door and Bob Stoops is not walking through that door.

Advertisement
You a real one for re-subjecting yourself to that abomination of dumb **** and weak effort

Bro, I was such a fan boy last season, but when I see posters harping on the same chit over & over, I was like aight, Rell, let’s do this.

I truly, and I’m being honest to God, truly didn’t realize how bad we were in 2022. I hated Diaz w/ all my heart simply due to he didn’t qualify for the job & it was one of the more bizarre hires. W/ that being said, I would take 2021 in a heart beat over 2022. That chit was embarrassing, & b/c I’m a huge CFB fan, I know exactly how OU looked, they were in 5 of those 7 losses, til like the last 3 mins of the game. Us? Besides A&M & UNC, we had the roof blown off immediately.

Anyways, all of that spilt milk; I think Mario can still pull us through, & I’m anxiously waiting for the season. But, Texas A&M week 2 will tell me what I need to know, though.

Advertisement
Head to head in recruiting battles
Yea so this isn't even really about a deep dive on the details of last year's results to establish which coach had a more embarrassing 2022 season, what he is really trying to do is sell recruits that he is a better future bet than Cristobal on the grounds that OU was slightly less embarrassing than UM last year, but Cristobal has a track record as HC and Venables doesn't.

Advertisement
Gonna keep saying this till kickoff against North Miami in 40-something days.

1. Do our players look well-prepared and cognizant of their assignments at all times.

2. Do our players compete with consistently outstanding effort from the first play to the last play.

If the answer is no to these questions by mid-season or so (taking into account new players finding their way), then we 100% have the wrong coaches

(and I know a lot of folks have decided as much a while back ... trying to keep an open mind here)

Advertisement
Back