Vegas win total 8.5

Advertisement
I don't see any odds to win the Coastal yet, but we're between +800 and +1000 to win the ACC.
I think Vegas will have us -200ish to win the coastal considering they think we’ll win 9 games. All in all I’m happy Vegas thinks this highly of the team. That’s better than the sports writers.

I think Vegas will have us -200ish to win the coastal considering they think we’ll win 9 games. All in all I’m happy Vegas thinks this highly of the team. That’s better than the sports writers.
Yeah, as much as I don't like to see -150 juice on Over 8.5...that's a good thing. The next best odds from a Coastal team to win the ACC is VT at +2000, so your estimation of us at -200 to win the Coastal seems about right.

Advertisement
Didn't we react the same way last year? Look what happened! Vegas know best.

Not sure how anyone can confidently bet on this team to win more than 8 games. We have average talent with a new coaching staff, not exactly a recipe for success.

Advertisement
Not sure how anyone can confidently bet on this team to win more than 8 games. We have average talent with a new coaching staff, not exactly a recipe for success.
This schedule is absolutely horrendous. What you call "average" talent is head and shoulders better than the the horrible ACC teams on our regular schedule....as well as playing Central Michigan, Bethune Cookman and FIU. Any more than 1 loss (although we should beat the turds) going into the ACCCG is an absolute failure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They won 10 games with rosier at qb. All 3 qbs has enough talent to win 10+ with this shît schedule.

Average? Compared to who, Bama or Clemson? We have more than enough talent to win the Coastal mate. And garner 9 wins

Come on Edward, you can't really be serious can you? You couldn't tell 1/4 of the way through last season that MR was completely lost and had given up?
Believe he was talking preseason, like we are now. We were favored over every single team we faced other than LSU then. So therefore, 6 losses nobody saw coming. Unless you were predicting Duke, UVA etc? Highly doubt it. As for being completely lost and had given up you could see that 1/4 of the way through the Lsu game, or at the latest when Rosier was put in against UVA. That was the death knell.

Advertisement
Back