Vegas odds makers have Jalen Hurts going to Maryland

Advertisement
Leaving politics out of this, I would think the ones that lost any particular bet are the suckers, no?
Opportunity costs

If one book has Trump at 1-2 election night, but all the other books have him at 5-1 (which he was election night)... are you not a sucker for taking the 1-2 book?

QP laid roughly 1000 to win 500.
That same 1000 at any other book wins him 5000.

That 4500 missed opportunity cost is why I’m saying he’s a sucker.

He made a great prediction, but failed in the execution. :)

Wasn’t trying to hate on him.

Advertisement
Why is everyone talking politics?

SAMs are scared

That is always the answer to a question like that. That's why they are so mesmerized by a fellow SAM who relies on nothing but lies and fear.

Meanwhile, young people reject lies and fear. That's why Trump has the lowest sustained approval rating in history for a first time president, currently 40.8% on the 538 compilation and going down steadily recently.

The partisan imprinting is devastating for the GOP based on that sustained low approval rating. Voting loyalties are not shaped over time. That is classic ignorance. By far the greatest predictive indicator is approval rating of the president when a young person reaches 18 years old. Trump is essentially assigning this generation as a blue generation going forward, on top of the same tendency for millennials. Bush 43 was sub 40% for more than three years during his second term, from Katrina in August 2005 forth.

I can laugh at at all the subjective flails because -- as always -- I understand the big picture. It is like a football team that is making poor choices that jeopardize its future, even as it tries to pretend everything is rosy.

Advertisement
I’d guess Williams. Hs much more of a pocket passer than Nkosi (and more accurate)
That’s definitely my choice too

He could still be really good Enos just needs to coach em up same as Dan had to with Franks

You’ll be very happy with Jarren Williams by the end of the year if he is the guys
Idk how many people noticed but Franks improved a lot no reason to think with Enos Williams can’t do it too

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/feleipe-franks-1.html

And if you don’t get a transfer could be a good thing in the long run cuz if u do and it’s a automatic starter Williams is gone most likely

Kid ain’t gonna sit and rot another year

I can assure you all there was no collusion in the election between Trump and Russia.

I have sauces.

Opportunity costs

If one book has Trump at 1-2 election night, but all the other books have him at 5-1 (which he was election night)... are you not a sucker for taking the 1-2 book?

QP laid roughly 1000 to win 500.
That same 1000 at any other book wins him 5000.

That 4500 missed opportunity cost is why I’m saying he’s a sucker.

He made a great prediction, but failed in the execution. :)

Wasn’t trying to hate on him.

You're absolutely right.
Sorry, I didn't follow the earlier posts.
My bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back