Vanderbilt Safety Savion Riley transfers to Miami

View as article
@ben 15 posts huh?

Sniffing Smells Like GIF by Klarna
Again with this # of posts crap lol. Next time i’ll post my bonafides before asking a simple question.

Advertisement
Not an impressive offer list out of high school but a 3 star rated kid who did have offers from Duke and Harvard so he has smarts too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Strong safety with multiple years.

Goes in line with the "solid" takes they grab in the portal every year.

Would help with us not having to portal at the spot next year.

Should compete with Kaleb Spencer, Isiah Thomas for years for the reps at that safety spot James WIlliams had.

I would grab 1 more FS out the portal still though.

Any of these 3 would do.

(WOULD HAVE TO SELL HIM ON THE SAFETY ROLE, HE PLAYED ALOT OF CB AT LSU)

Dunnam should be a no brainer. I saw a lot of his games this year. He got off to a great start with a lot of tackles and even had some picks. He seemed to wear down as the season went on. IU was very bad this year. He must of gotten hurt or just threw in the towel on the year because his production was really down. He is a take all day and he would help us out.

I know tackles aren't always a measure of a player's worth but for a young player and missing 4 games, this kid was very active. Good pff grades too. Being we targeted him so early, staff must really see something here.

And looking at his high school tape…For a kid that seems to have played more of a SS type at Vandy. Speed isn't an issue. Smooth stride and covers ground.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back