Van Jefferson

Corn Elder went to Ensworth, "the" high end private school in Nashville. Ravenwood is in Williamson County and played in the state championship game in December. They may know each other, but about 25-30 miles apart and different schools in every sense of the word.

Corn Edler connection?

Advertisement
The kid is going to OU when it is all said and done, OU is about to Hire his dad as a WR coach, i live here in Oklahoma and that is the word over here.

Corn Elder went to Ensworth, "the" high end private school in Nashville. Ravenwood is in Williamson County and played in the state championship game in December. They may know each other, but about 25-30 miles apart and different schools in every sense of the word.

Corn Edler connection?

I've seen Van play several times and he's basically a Stacy Coley clone. Great WR. I do not think he & Corn know each other and if they've met it was in passing. Ensworth is a Davidson County school, although it's private, they run in completely different circles. Ravenwood is in Brentwood but almost in Nolensville. The only things these two schools have in common is big $$$.

As of yesterday Van Jefferson is favoring Oklahoma. No mention of UM at all. Interesting though is apparently Van is waiting on a commitable offer from Oklahoma. Kid has the goods for sure.

Advertisement
UF is visiting Van as we speak. I guess they think they have a shot at him lol.

Derek Tyson ‏@DerekTysonESPN 31m31 minutes ago
ESPN 300 WR Van Jefferson, who visited #OleMiss this weekend, will announce his decision either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back