Van Jefferson

Must be some interest. Golden just started following him. Why would they this late in the game, unless there was mutual interest

Advertisement
Well, since we are following twitter follows, Gibson started following Gorlden too.

Not coming

He was a soft UGA commit and I don't believe anything has changed since I lastbtalked to his dad. His dad is the WR coach for the TN Titans. I worked a few of their games the last two years and my supervisor is the SRO at Ravenwood HS. I'll give him a shout tomorrow and see what's up but I highly doubt there's anything to it. His dad has never mentioned anything about UM to me ever.

The talk about needing more defensive help is dead on. But it's pretty obvious why our WR haul has a chance to be great, especially compared to glaring holes elsewhere in the 2015 class.

It's an easy sell to kids like Cager, Chatman, Callaway, and other highly-rated receivers that they'll be playing with a quarterback who was named a True Freshman All-American and showed lots of promise. They'll have multiple years to play with Kaaya and they'll have plenty of opportunity to earn immediate playing time.

There's pretty much nothing this staff can sell to DL or DBs. Just 8 sacks by DL and 6 INTs by DBs last season. Frog stances, maintaining gaps, soft zones, and 10-yard cushions. It's obviously not a system that allows talented players at those positions to showcase their abilities for the next level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We actually need a few wrs

The problem is we keep missing the top miami guys
We need some speed as well

The old fashion out of state last minute reach....

Kind of like Corn Elder, our best corner? It all depends on the kid. Jefferson can ball. I don't think he's a reach but I also don't think he has any real interest in Miami

Advertisement
The old fashion out of state last minute reach....

How is this a reach? If you mean by the fact that we have no chance then that's one thing but he isn't some jag. This kid is a stud and would be a take for any team around the country.

Advertisement
Back