Van Dyke provides window into the future at Paradise, prepares for the Opening

Advertisement
Loving this dude. Though every time I really start to get hyped for a player, I mentally prepare myself for a decommit lol. If this kid or Chaney decommited I’d go into depression
Bro, you need to hit this Cush with me. Life is beautiful, regardless of our QB and RB for next year 🤣🤣

Advertisement
“Early in the circuit I like what I've seen from South Carolina commit Luke Doty, UGA commit Carson Beck, and Miami commit Tyler Van Dyke.”
-Luke Stampini

Oooo that's gonna sting the gators coming from Stampenis.....

Let's see how quick they turn on Richardson and proclaim they'll flip TVD

Advertisement
One of the mods posted Van Dyke is in the top 5 with haynes king tj finley jeff sims and SC commit Doty so far waiting for the evening competition now

Edit: it wasn't a mod just somebody there observing

Last edited:
74576296-F07F-49F3-8583-D05BF89CCDCF.jpeg

- Baton Simmons

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember when we first started recruiting him, I along with a few on this board were not very excited about going hard after a QB from Connecticut with how horrible the comp is up there, but I am here to eat my crow now.

TVD is more than legit, and I am very happy to have this guy locked in and recruiting for us.

Might end up being the highest rated QB we have signed out of HS since Kyle Wright.

Also forgot Harris in 07

Okay so the real question is not how many for our QBs made it to the Elite 11 but rather did any of our NC winning QBs go there? Of course they probably didn’t have back then because college football almost dead when Howard and the Miami boys saved its *** and made it a money machine.

Advertisement
Back