Van Dyke injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m okay with Emory or Jacurri against Miami (OH). But TVD has to be 100% against the Aggies. Period.

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
episode 17 GIF
N

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we go ahead and move JB to redzone target? I’m just being honest. He could be a monster on the field. I just don’t see it clicking for him at QB. Just too inaccurate

I’m sure he can play if he’s been practicing. I’m also sure I’d rather our only QB worth a **** to not have a finger injury.

Why are we getting so emotional about the media reporting this?

Advertisement
It was pretty easy to figure out that there was some kind of injury thing going on once Mario shut down media access last week. Glad it doesn’t sound like it’s too serious. Also glad that those who knew kept it quiet as MC I’m sure insisted.

Advertisement
It was pretty easy to figure out that there was some kind of injury thing going on once Mario shut down media access last week. Glad it doesn’t sound like it’s too serious. Also glad that those who knew kept it quiet as MC I’m sure insisted.
Why does it matter that it was kept quiet?

Why does it matter that it was kept quiet?
I’m guessing that’s how Mario wanted it. And it’s nice to know that not everyone around the program has diarrhea of the mouth. We’ve all heard stories of how the media has effed us in the past by putting stuff out there that the coaches didn’t want.

I’m not in Mario’s head so I don’t know why he kept it a secret this long but he had his reasons and I’m not going to question it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back