Validation

View as article
Advertisement
i Wwent back and watched the game again and not going to lie Weigman played a **** of a game for how much we got after him. he gave them so many opportunities to stay in the game and never flinched his receivers did though lol.

I’ve watched the game a few times since they keep replaying it on ESPnU.

QB gave them a shot to win and their WR failed him.

There are so many individual plus that could’ve impacted that game the other way.

Their WR not getting up field after catches cost them points. Slips, missed catches. Finally Miami caught some breaks in a big game. Their d-line is massive but lack passing rush skill. We took advantage of that. We should be able to run better on most other teams.

That is a great win over a talented team don’t let anyone downplay the skill they have. We just didn’t let up. That’s the 4th quarter program saban runs in the off season that Mario learned under. The great teams find a way to impose their will over the course of the entire game

Advertisement
further validation

A&M had 15 TFL's and 7 sacks against Auburn Saturday.. they couldn't sniff TVD

Auburn had a whopping 56 passing yards (9/23) against A&M and zero passing touchdowns.. TVD threw for 374 and 5 td's

Auburn led by Hugh Freeze had 200 total yards, A&M had 402 (with a backup QB for most the game)

further validation

Auburn had a whopping 56 passing yards (9/23) against A&M and zero passing touchdowns.. TVD threw for 374 and 5 td's

Auburn led by Hugh Freeze had 200 total yards, A&M had 402 (with a backup QB for most the game)

That was striking to me. I caught some of the game and ATM's DL were physically dominating the Auburn OL even on plays where they didn't get a TFL/sack. ****, we even took it to them with Clarke/Scaife/Justice! We outmatched ATM's DL - I'd put our top 5-7 guys up against anyone in the country.

Born and grew up in MN but became a cane fan in the early 90’s. Man it is nice to have (2) competent coordinators and a real HC again. Even if we lose a game / which i obviously hope we don’t/ the progress is evident.

Advertisement
further validation

It was just the wet logo that was holding them
Back.

further validation

Auburn is one of the worst teams in college football. this is a reach.

Auburn is one of the worst teams in college football. this is a reach.
I would say calling Auburn one of the worst teams in college football is quite a reach

They are still an SEC team that has recruited well and is full of talent

I would say calling Auburn one of the worst teams in college football is quite a reach

They are still an SEC team that has recruited well and is full of talent

No they suck. They don’t have a QB who can complete a forward pass. Their roster is void of talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back