Validation

All the accolades thus far have been great reading, but I want to add one more thing. I love watching Arnez Cooper pointing his finger down field after multiple plays and laughing away just having fun. This team is having fun in having watched this team play for 30 years. The one thing I can say has always been part of our great teams is watching them. Have fun. Good job Mario you brought back the spirit.
He's my second favorite cane after Kam. Hes from here outside Bham and when he pulls I always say here we go!

Advertisement
You know who had a good game yesterday?

Corey Flagg

That split double team TFL was beautiful

(Realizing I already mentioned it but on the rewatch he was very active)
I couldn’t believe all the hate the young man has been getting the past couple of years. You definitely want 5-6 guys like him on your team. Not as the star studded starters but as important depth pieces that know how to command the field and know how to diagnose plays.

He’s the Restrepo of the defense. All heart, plays all out, leaves it all on the field.

Advertisement
Nah just how everyone from the broadcast, Kirk on Gameday and then all the Noles and Gators running their mouths about our fans, attendance, Tessitore even was like “TVD trying to quiet the fan base, that’s something new”. Wasn’t one specific example but more just the general way they always act. Funny how the same guy talking **** on Gameday also called our house the loudest place he’s been too.

Side note, why were both the announcers saying “Maui-Noa”. Is that the correct pronunciation or are they just idiots?
Yeah I noticed when they said that too about TVD quieting the fanbase…low blow and completely unnecessary….but….the A&M beat down caught them by surprise and comments like that told us how he really feels…haters gonna hate

Maui-Noa stuff is something isn’t it? What’s crazy is I listen to Alex Donna from time to time and he’s pronounces it the exact same way…at this point I’ll have to go back to his July 4th/5th commitment ceremony because I’m thinking with him and his family on life they discussed how to pronounce his name right.

He's my second favorite cane after Kam. Hes from here outside Bham and when he pulls I always say here we go!
he reminds me of Vernon Carey
Vernon got bashed by the press and then flew off to the BC game. I was on the flight told him he was gonna have a **** of a game keep his head up. After the game he could do nothing but smile. I can only imagine MISTER COOPER’s smile in the locker room and for years to come

Advertisement
Incredible turnaround of the culture, OL, and staff by Mario in one year

A&M is absolutely loaded with talent and we took it to them. Physically, Skill wise, and Scheme. Without the mistakes early in the game it would’ve been a blowout

If TVD plays like he did throughout the season and we stay healthy we might be talking about Heisman for him.

I know its early but Clemson and FSU, potentially only FSU are the only games that should be a contest
UNC will be a contest. You can bet on that.

UNC will be a contest. You can bet on that.
Careful. You know who lurks around these here parts…
giphy.gif
😂

Advertisement
Probably one of my favorite parts about yesterday is that we physically kicked their ***.. and TAMU was the bigger, stronger team but we straight punched them in the mouth.

Saturday night I went over to my brother's house, and he had some MMA on. I saw a fight between an Ivan-Drago-type and some much shorter chubby guy who put up a pretty good fight.

Miami was the shorter chubby guy, except we won.

Advertisement
Yeah I noticed when they said that too about TVD quieting the fanbase…low blow and completely unnecessary….but….the A&M beat down caught them by surprise and comments like that told us how he really feels…haters gonna hate

Maui-Noa stuff is something isn’t it? What’s crazy is I listen to Alex Donna from time to time and he’s pronounces it the exact same way…at this point I’ll have to go back to his July 4th/5th commitment ceremony because I’m thinking with him and his family on life they discussed how to pronounce his name right.
A reporter asked Kiko, first practice in fall how it's pronounced and he said Mauigoa.

Advertisement
Back