Valentine

Pete

Freshman
Who would you rather have for 2014 FB season,Valentine 3months out of HS or
Hertelou,Wyche both with 2 yrs of JC and Jenkins?I would go with the later options.

Advertisement
4.gif~original

Advertisement
all of them and a good relationship with TV's coaches? It isn't that difficult….

Advertisement
Hertelou,Wyche both with 2 yrs of JC and Jenkins?I would go with the later options.

We have the JUCO guys. We don't have Valentine. There isn't an option.

after Renfrow and Gilbert I'll go with Valentine

Renfrow (despite getting winded after two plays) was one of our better DTs last year.

Renftow contributed very little... He was a notch above D Smith... That being said, he was a reserve at UVA and he was the same here... Saying he was one our better DTs isn't saying much... Especially when he probably our 4th best DT...

after Renfrow and Gilbert I'll go with Valentine

Renfrow (despite getting winded after two plays) was one of our better DTs last year.

Renftow contributed very little... He was a notch above D Smith... That being said, he was a reserve at UVA and he was the same here... Saying he was one our better DTs isn't saying much... Especially when he probably our 4th best DT...

It's actually kind of sad if you're Miami.

Advertisement
I would rather have D'Onofrio take his talents to Seattle for the month to study that Seahawks 4-3. Come back here and put a #1 ACC defense on the field with Hertelou, Wyche, Jenkins and Moten coached up and playing at the top of their game!

Moten was great against great competition and people act like he is a irrelevant. The juco guys can take this to a new level because juco scouting is not great so they can come in and shock people.

false comparison. We needed all of them for different reasons.

We absolutely need immediate help at DT for 2014. And the JC commits were recruited for that purpose.

An elite stud like TV could also hopefully play some meaningful snaps as a true freshman. But the real benefit of a stud like TV is for 2015 and thereafter, which is desperately needed with the losses at DT over the last few years.

In short, rationalizing TV's loss may make you feel better, but it doesn't help our dreadful DT situation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back