valentine

Advertisement
Color me very worried. Kid whose now been committed to 3 different schools, decides he wants to visit L$U? Its bad enough its an SEC team, but L$U is arguably among the dirtiest schools out there. IF they want this kid, I have NO doubts that L$U will pull out the stops to throw whatever he wants at him. And L$U dont give a F*CK about any SI article or OKST investigation, the SEC LAUGHS at NCAA investigations.

This was from after the U*** game so very recent:
“It was excellent. Miami kept the same intensity. They can be the team everybody says they can be. They might win the ACC. I’m not surprised at all. Miami was focused. Florida was very ****y. I was impressed by Denzel (Perryman). He had like 30 tackles. I talked to Miami’s coaches afterwards and they said they wish they could me there right now. I’m solid and 100-percent with them. Nothing is going to change my mind,”
http://miami.247sports.com/Article/...ing-with-top-recruits-Oregon-Ducks-etc-148539

Of course in today's day and age of recruiting this could mean nothing but maybe it will calm people's worries a little

For the record, we need depth at safety and Michael Johnson looks like a ballet on film to me, apparently the coaches don't want him though

I’m solid and 100-percent with them. Nothing is going to change my mind,”

175.gif

Advertisement
This kid needs to spend the time in the books not on the Road. Especially studying for the ACT/SAT.

Go Canes!

Here the article, he had some slightly disturbing things to say in it!

http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2013/09/florida_defensive_tackle_travo.html

Florida DT Travonte Valentine is not done with Tigers

By James Smith, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on September 10, 2013 at 9:17 PM, updated September 10, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Champagnat Catholic, Hialeah, Florida defensive tackle Travonte Valentine still has plans to visit LSU in the future, and the interest appears genuine. The two have flirted with each other for some time, but have yet to connect on a level that could alter the prospect's path. That could soon change with Valentine eying a visit to Baton Rouge this fall. Although nothing is set in stone, one date appears to suit the 6-4, 305-pounder.

"Taking a visit during the homecoming would be good," Valentine said, due to the fact that the October 26th date LSU has with Furman for homecoming is also Champagnat's bye week. "I would get a chance to see the tradition and environment; it would be a nice day."

The two have a little time to work out the specifics, but a visit to LSU appears imminent.

With the start of the season underway for both Valentine and LSU, the two haven't been able to touch base recently. Valentine has plans to change that soon.

"I haven't talked to them in a few weeks," he said. "I need to get back on track with that. I will talk to them soon. I am starting to look at what coach is going to work me the hardest. That is what I'm looking at right now."

Valentine had one more interesting thing to pass along.

"Mike (Champagnat safety Michael Johnson) will probably come with me. He really likes LSU, too," Valentine said.

Well, he can take his books with him to read on the plane. If he has a Kindle, he can read his schoolbooks on it in the dark clubs between strippers.

I think there is nothing to see here. Probably tryna help his boy MJ out. That seems to be the "in thing" to do nowadays. Do anything to help get ur boys on too. U see how dirty Nkemdiche did Clemson last year in the name of friendship. And what Collins did to FSU for his boy Franklin.

Al knows this kid is literally the #1 guy we cannot lose. #1!!! He will stick to him like white on rice.

Advertisement
For the record, we need depth at safety and Michael Johnson looks like a ballet on film to me, apparently the coaches don't want him though

He won't be getting an offer according to multiple people including LePete.

I'm still wondering though what are we gonna do at safety this cycle. We need to bring in at least one IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Les Miles could be facing a show cause if Oklahoma State accusations are true

They are true, there are receipts and lots of corroboration from players that arent in jail or convicted felons.

Whether the NCAA will do anything is another matter.

Staff has the mojo going. Doubt they let him get away. Even Miles has to reign in the money machine a little right now. NFL has no interest in him so "show cause" has to be considered. Plus I think the kid knows he is going to be huge and THE U. Him and Chad are going to be 1st round picks. We keep winning and everything will be fine. We have everyone's attention now. Take care of business and follow process. Early Nov in Tally, just like the good old days my friends. Gameday, Corso, the chop, hopefully ole Bobby will be their for advise about how to choke in 4th quarter. Wide right hype machine at full speed. The TV ratings will be through the roof. After we take them down, no kid will flip from us.

Advertisement
Back