Valentine Visiting?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Demetrius Jackson:

I'm talking bout a valentine for valentines day smh
1:38pm - 31 Jan 14

According to a Guy from the lsu 247 site -Tigah4LSU

Valentine did make the Miami visit

Guys I don't want to add fuel to the fire. Don't shoot the messenger but I was told today by someone close to the staff that they are not overly confident in Valentine, Young, or Godchaux. We are out for Adoree. And dupre is 50-50 on FSU.

Take it for what's it's worth but this is the same person who told me Grimes would be the next OL coach about a week before it happened.

Tigah4LSU ●

Advertisement

Guys I don't want to add fuel to the fire. Don't shoot the messenger but I was told today by someone close to the staff that they are not overly confident in Valentine, Young, or Godchaux. We are out for Adoree. And dupre is 50-50 on FSU.

Take it for what's it's worth but this is the same person who told me Grimes would be the next OL coach about a week before it happened.

Tigah4LSU ●

tigah4lsu has a case of cane-i-tis...

Tigah4LSU ●

Pete lets get some percentages on Valentine and Gaillard going.... I'm all in with 47% & 21%.

Tigah4LSU ●

626.jpg

If that happens the only school who got their *** kicked worse than us in their back yard is LSU LOL Old boy Les must be losing his touch.

Advertisement
Clearly CIS scared Genron into apologizing to Valentine, Duke and Howard. He urged Valentine to go to Miami before riding off into the horizon on horseback.

We did it, guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back