Valentine visiting Texas and Coach Strong

This is a nightmare. Now we have to worry about Texas coming in and handpicking the best players from our backyard too?

Advertisement
This is a nightmare. Now we have to worry about Texas coming in and handpicking the best players from our backyard too?

I don't think so. Maybe for this cycle and next because he already established relationships but not playing in Florida or the south is going to hurt.

Bama, LSU, Georgia and Texas with Stronf are all capable of stealing a big time player or two from South Florida. FSU is the hottest program in CFB. Florida is likely a year away from getting a new coach and they'll likely make a splash.

Golden and Co. better get it figured out, gonna be some wars.

Are we really going to do this chicken little routine everytime we read one of these things people?

I know it's been a rough couple of weeks, but this reeks of free trip.

Having Bridgewater throw late in a 4th qtr blowout against us wasn't enough for Strong.

It appears he's gonna continue kicking Golden's well into the off-season.

Advertisement
lmao...Add charlie strong to the list of COACHES kicking guldens *** all across the college football landscape?

Advertisement
Bama, LSU, Georgia and Texas with Stronf are all capable of stealing a big time player or two from South Florida. FSU is the hottest program in CFB. Florida is likely a year away from getting a new coach and they'll likely make a splash.

WITH petrino at the Louisville you can keep them in there as well...

west virginia is always good for 1 or 2 kids that none of the big 3 can get admitted..

Last edited:

we don't do great in recruiting wars, Valentine getting poached, prepare they ****, not coming.

Advertisement
Could actually be a positive. Maybe he isn't signed sealed and delivered to LSU maybe kid is legitimately weighing his options. Can still have a shot to convince him.

He really loves Miami. He wants to stay close to home. THE ONLY thing bring this about is his "handler". wait and see….. and pray :neonu:

Advertisement
This sums up our recruiting the last 2 weeks

250.gif

Dude how dare you make fun of Steven Gerrard....the greatest#LFC. Good point tho lol

I'm numbed. It feels amazing. I really don't give a **** anymore

Al needs to get going on Valentine. Show him he can start instantly.

Lets get going Al.

Advertisement
Back