Valentine visiting Texas and Coach Strong

Joecane

But daddy....
Position: Defensive Tackle
Size: 6-3, 338
Schools: LSU, Miami, Kentucky, Texas
Skinny: Although LSU was considered the favorite to land the four-star U.S. Army All-American, the Longhorns have began to make a strong push for the elite prospect and it’s paying off. Valentine will most likely visit this upcoming weekend for an official and Texas has a shot to land the nation’ No. 56 player overall.

Unleash the CAPS in FULL PARAGRAPH MODE!

Advertisement
Well I expect for another hpur of meltdowns and "he gone" in this thread. Over or under 100 "he gones" by the end of the night?

Advertisement
Honestly I think that's a good thing for us, as long as he visits here. And no, that is not seeing things through Green and Orange glasses. If this were Florida or FSU I would be ****ing down my boot.

He already decommitted from Strong once.

I hope Strong sends BFP Golden a crate of Twinkies for getting him the Texas job and for possibly getting him Valentine.

Advertisement
Are we even recruiting him anymore.Have a feeling he won't even visit miami officially.

You all realize that theres 4 days to visit and there was a report yesterday that he hasn't even made plans to visit another school this weekend and then this comes up? Also that on canesport he said he rushed his UL committment when Strong was the HC? Lets wait to even see if he takes the visit

Advertisement
This sums up our recruiting the last 2 weeks

250.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back