Valentine visiting Texas and Coach Strong

Advertisement
My brother is the coach and Valentine is not visiting. Texas called but nothing is set up at the moment. 24th LSU and 31st UM

253.gif

Has Golden been in touch with this young man, since his MIA status?

Does Golden still know he is the Miami HC, and he is required to recruit for this program?

Advertisement
Has Golden been in touch with this young man, since his MIA status?

Does Golden still know he is the Miami HC, and he is required to recruit for this program?

Golden is acting like his mother died and he's still in mourning.

I think because of NCAA punishment, we can't even contact recruits yet...we can only visit a certain number of times...I knw we felt with that last year...

His primary recruiter is Hurlie. Im quite certain that Hurlie has been in touch as much as is permitted. You guys act like everyone on the staff is mentally retarded. I mean even if you think Golden is a world class moron, we do have other members of the staff, and some of them are experienced and very good recruiters. Staff knows how important Valentine is, so if for some unthinkable reason they have NOT been in touch with Valentine, then something has gone very wrong there. There are only two things that I could think of where our staff would have broken contact with Valentine. 1 If they know he will definitely NOT qualify for UM and they know he is out, or something that would have forced them to break contact.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back