Valentine/LSU Article

Advertisement
-Says he's pretty solid with Miami but if he was to decommit LSU would be his school

-Says he likes where he's at with Miami right now, but he's always had an interest in LSU so they would be his next school if something were to come up

-Says he's boys with Rashard Robinson

-On Miami: says the education is good, and the fans love you at Miami. They’re having a good season so far. After yesterday with the NCAA investigation stuff, the players and coaches handled it well and they’re feeling it down there right now. Says he honestly forgot about the allegations against Miami until he saw it on ESPN. They have to get past Florida State, which he thinks they can, and they will make a BCS bowl game

-On LSU: says LSU’s doing pretty good this year, and he likes their D-line and their defensive scheme. They’re coming off a loss against a solid Ole Miss team. They have a lot of talent, but it seems like the defense might be falling apart some with all of the young guys. Mett (Zach Mettenberger) seems like a real good leader, but the team isn’t listening to him so he feels like he needs to start raising his voice

Last edited by a moderator:
-Says he's pretty solid with Miami but if he was to decommit LSU would be his school

637.gif

I mean there's more to it but its nothing really that crazy. Basically its like with Artie and Jamal last year not bashing UM or even sounding like he's trying to leave but is showing LSU some respect

delusional LSU fans think they're getting Valentine and Chad Thomas. LOL.

Advertisement
Coach D and Uncle Jethro will meet him at the airport and wish him a good trip just like they did last year

He also said hes cool with Rashard Robinson and he's been telling him to visit for a while but ill say this when a recruit only talks about 1 school instead of bringing up a bunch of different ones for ovs later usually there isn't too much to worry about as long as the current staff stays on him hard and the team finishes strong

LOL at this porster: "I'm guessing LSU is monitoring his grades and if he is able to qualify, LSU would be able to press and flip him."

what an *** thinking that LSU is harder to get in than the U and that he even wants to flip.

Advertisement

LOL at this porster: "I'm guessing LSU is monitoring his grades and if he is able to qualify, LSU would be able to press and flip him."

what an *** thinking that LSU is harder to get in than the U and that he even wants to flip.

[video=youtube;syZakXYypRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syZakXYypRs[/video]

Then the rational ones say if he doesnt qualify here then he's LSU bound but yeah I ain't got no worries

this is right but the porster got LSU and Miami confused

Advertisement
Ill be straight up, this is one of those guys who I will breathe a HUGE sigh of relief when he's on campus and in uniform.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back