Valentine is gone

a-chance.gif.pagespeed.ce.e8AoW75fis.gif

Advertisement
Any grown man that that goes on facebook or twitter stalking recruits and leaving nasty messages deserves a punch and kick in the nuts. Thats gotta be one of the lowest things a person can do.

I say pound on this loser via twitter who sent this;

Robert Gordon (@robertgor17)
1/6/14, 6:43 PM
In the wake of all the Al Golden news it should be said #Canes don't need to be recruiting disloyal kids like @traveeey99

i will never understand what good comes out of bashing a recruit.

Even if that recruit de-commits from miami to another school. what good is done? how does that help our staff try to get him to switch back?

makes zero sense to me.

Good stuff, DD. I wholeheartedly agree.

has there been any discussion of asking him to sign financial aid paperwork so the coaches can harass him incessantly until signing day?

We desperately need DT studs, and he's one.

i will never understand what good comes out of bashing a recruit.

Even if that recruit de-commits from miami to another school. what good is done? how does that help our staff try to get him to switch back?

makes zero sense to me.

Its hurts miami more than ne other school thats 4 sure, n future recruits. Our fanbase is 1 of the many problems on y we r where we r.

Advertisement
Tunsil said any rumors about Valentine having academic issues and not being able to qualify at UM aren't true.

"He's got the grades and the test score. It's always been a core class issue and he's been taking care of that with online classes and here," Tunsil said. "Travonte could qualify at any school in America except the Ivy Leagues probably."

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...want-sit-down-with-golden-.html#storylink=cpy

GREAT NEWS!!

thank you baby jesus, now please bring him back Goldie

i think we could pin this to the top of the board so people get out of the "he couldnt qualify anyway" crap

In most instances, it hasn't been academics, but "core classes" that have directly impacted recruiting for UM. Huge difference.

Advertisement
Back